• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Getting to Know Miss Cheeky-by:Toni Lynn - (SSBBW, Stuffing, overeating,Lesbian,Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToniTails

"so FLUFFY!"
SSBBW, Stuffing, Overeating, Lesbian, Mild Sex, Pear Shape

)Author's Note: this is my first submission - a free-write- I plan to continue it - hope I did this right! - thanks for readin'! :p )

Getting to know Miss Cheeky
By Toni Lynn Crane

Miss Cheeky awoke as she did every morning, very early and very hungry. She'd spent the night dreaming of chocolate cakes- rich and frothy- donuts hot and melting on her tongue, large pies so filled with fruit that they burst forth in red globs over the sugar-laced lattice crusts. These dreams were a nightly occurrence and always left Miss Cheeky's chubby belly growling and begging her to wake and fill it.

"Lisa? Hello? Earth to Lisa!"

I sat up quickly. My beautiful daydream a busted bubble before I'd even got to the best part.

"What are you thinking about over there? I swear you were off in another dimension. You left us all behind."

I turned to look at my beautiful girlfriend, Mickey. Her cheeks dimpled into a mischievous smile. She raised an eyebrow and pushed her lunch tray next to mine.

"You were thinking about her again weren't you?"

I grinned, blushing, and watched as Mickey used her tongue to help balance a rather jiggly cube of green Jello on her spoon.

"Oh you're helping me forget all about her now, Baby Doll." I said.

Micky grinned and popped the cube in her mouth. I reached onto her tray and picked up another cube between my thumb and forefinger. She opened her mouth and I placed it gently on her warm tongue. She sucked in her cheeks and rolled the food in her jaws, her double chin flexing and jiggling, her eyes closing in the rapture of flavor.

I wasn’t a big fan of Jello myself, but I was a huge fan of watching Mickey eat it.

I’d forgotten all about Miss Cheeky as Mickey ate both her desert and mine, licking whipped cream from her fingers. She offered me her dollop adorned pinky. I accepted and parted my lips. I was reveling in the flavors of sweet cream and Mickey’s warm skin, when Miss Cheeky walked by.

My mouth opened and Mickey’s finger fell out. She turned to see who I was gaping at, and I looked away quickly- blushing again. Mickey grinned.

“It’s not like I can blame you, girl. She may be a bit of a stick for my taste, but look at that bum! Could you imagine what she’d look like if she put on a few pounds?”

Could I imagine it? It was all I could think about!

I felt guilty because I loved Mickey with all my heart. She was so beautiful, the perfect woman for me in every way. Her stomach was round and soft. When it was full, it was a pert dome, like a pregnant tummy. Her belly button popped out begging to be poked. Hers felt so smooth against my own double shelf belly. When we lay on each other, our bellies warm and full, the air between us would suction us together and we’d giggle our way into our own personal heaven.

I’d hardly even thought about another woman until I’d seen Miss Cheeky. She was so small, barely five feet and couldn’t have weighed more than a 120 pounds soaking wet. But when she turned to the side, her gorgeous behind stood round and large like a separate entity.

Mickey and I had seen her everyday this week when we met for lunch in the cafeteria. We’d nick named her Miss Cheeky for obvious reasons, but mostly because I was too shy to talk to her and ask her real name.

I watched her come out of the line now. As usual her tray held a small salad and an apple. I watched her eat as much as I could without looking like a stalker. Mickey poked me in the side and whispered in my ear.

“I know what gets to you because it gets to me, too. There’s no way she’s enjoying that meal. You want to fatten her up don’t you?”

I didn’t think I could blush any more than I already had, but as usual, Mickey had read my mind and reminded me that I often underestimated myself.

“I know it’s crazy.” I said. “But I dream about giving that girl a real meal.”

Miss Cheeky frowned at a cherry tomato, then popped it in her mouth.

“I know what you mean. Maybe we should invite her over to dinner.”

I stopped breathing. It was so simple. Of course we could invite her to dinner. She was obviously new in town and needed a friend or two. Why didn’t I think of it before.

“That’s what you have me for.” Mickey grinned.

“Did I talk out loud and some one forgot to tell me?” I asked.

“Nope.” She answered. “I just read your mind as usual. It's not all that complicated, you know.”

At that Mickey winked and pushed herself up out of the chair. She walked toward Miss Cheeky and looked over her shoulder.

“Are you coming or what?”

I gathered Mickey’s tray and mine as quickly as I could.

“I’m coming!” I grinned.

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back