• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gina Cubed by Anonymous (~BBW, Stuffing, Captivity, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
~BBW, Stuffing, Captivity, ~SWG - Young girl kidnapped and forced to stuff herself to live

Gina Cubed
by Anonymous
(prologue added for context by BSFan)

(Another tale migrated from the Dimensions Anonymous
Alcove, slightly enhanced as part of our Story Migration Project;
this tale has a prologue added for benefit of those
who never saw the movie after which this tale is modeled.)

Prologue

The story you are about to read is absolutely true. It happened.

This is the story of a young female, thin, athletic, by all definitions just an average high school student. She has friends. She has a loving family. In a sense, she is like so many of us, another cookie from the same cutter. This story is not a work of fiction, but is instead an account. This is the account of one seemingly average female and the day she woke up in the Cube.

Now, I won’t pass judgment on the Cube. I won’t say that it’s a terrible place, or even a wonderful place, because quite frankly I don’t know. The only way I could would be to go to the Cube myself, and I’ve never been there nor do I know of any way to get there. After all, like the young lady in this account, I do not know the Cube’s location. All I know about the Cube itself is what has been told to me, admittedly by a friend who knew the person who inhabited the Cube, and, after many years, was around when this young woman decided to open up about her story.

You see I have spent quite awhile now trying to study the Cube, trying to piece together knowledge about it based on the few accounts that I’ve managed to piece together. With unbelievable luck, my colleague happened to be mentioning this seemingly outlandish study of mine, when the female she was discussing this with realized she finally found someone she could confide in. Sadly, afterwards any attempt by me to clarify details of this story, specifically what happened after the Cube were met with great resistance as the young woman declined several times via e-mail insisting that she was “tired of sounding like a crazy person.”

For the sake of anonymity the female’s name has been changed. We will call her Gina, and the account before you encompasses the full statement that Gina expressed to my colleague. Though she refused clarification of some minor details, I firmly believe that her account of the Cube itself is so clear (and my colleague expressed to me that she was quite passionate in her accounting of her, for lack of a better word, ordeal) that I am confident in my belief that she did in fact experience these events.

As stated before, I have spoken to numerous other people who have likewise described similar accounts. Furthermore, background checks of Gina show her to be nothing more than your average American female with no reports of prolonged stays in hospitals, let alone signs of serious mental defects. I will state now that, as a professional I tossed out two previous studies after finding out the subjects had been recorded as suffering multiple “emotional” episodes.

I remind you again that I am firm in my belief that the events in this account are quite true. However, I am afraid that you will find very little answers about the Cube. As previously stated, my only knowledge of the Cube comes from these accounts and Gina, like all of the other members of my previous case studies on this subject could not identify where she was, why she was there, or who her captors were. I implore you to feel free to speculate as to what these answers are. I’m sorry if some of you who feel the need to have everything answered for them will feel rather uncomfortable, but I find the account itself to be an interesting account of a phenomenon that I hope to someday shed more light on.

Once more however, I must warn you. The Cube is real. These events are real. Like so many of my other case study participants, Gina is an average human being. This leads me to speculate that anyone may find themselves to in the Cube at any time. Think about that as you read this account. If for no other reason, read this account so that you may educate yourself and be able to identify the Cube should the very real possibility occur that you find yourself in this situation.

Be wary when you fall asleep tonight, because, like Gina and my other case study participants, you may wake up to find yourself in the Cube, and you may find yourself unexpectedly expanding your horizons.

Latest posts

Back