• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Girls, do you ever start feeling great about yourself, and then one outing kills it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piink

Today, while out at the bank with my Dad, some wiley old coot pulls up in a truck, never mind he ran a stop sign, didn't slow down over the speed bumps, parked in a fire lane, and really did not want to let me walk in front of him in the pedestrian cross-walk even though I was ALREADY there, and then gets out of his truck and has the nerve to go, "I shoulda run your fat ass over for walking in front of me" ... WTF!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!! I was so beyond pissed. But, if my Dad would have heard him, he would be sitting in jail, and the old man in the hospital. Do old people think that they have the right to say whatever they want just because they are old?

And Saturday, when out at lunch with the Boyfriend and his dad, we're sitting at a round table, on some VERY hard wood chairs. So I have some 'personal problems' happening at the time. The chairs irritate the problem. The skinny girl in the booth behind us, says somewhat loudly to her lunch-mate "If that fat girl at the round table doesn't stop moving in that chair it's going to bust and she is going to fall flat on her fat ass" ... We were the ONLY people sitting at a round table. I didn't confront her as no-one else heard what she said, since they were busy talking/eating, I didn't want to cause a scene. I'm trying to make a good impression, since he dad will "gossip" back to his family. They are "upper-class" folk and I don't want them to firmly believe that there faimly would possibly date "White-Trash" ... :rolleyes:

All last week, with pep-talk from the boyfriend, and looking at fat-positive art, I had really started to feel GREAT about myself. What I had built up so slowly came tumbling down awfully fast!

Latest posts

Back