Girls That Like Big Guys Post Pics And Any Comments Here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tad

mostly harmless
Not sure how cute, but this is me still wearing a bathrobe at 2 in the afternoon. :D
I wonder if anyone would have noticed it was a bath robe if you hadn't told us? I had to look pretty closely to see the fuzzies!

However, bathrobes at 2pm = cute :)

also the pic = even cuter than that :D

Now you just need to get some guy in Ottawa to give up mountain biking in Gatineau Park and work on fulfilling your BHM requirements :p

Jackoblangada

well I don't know if these are "cute"... I don't do "cute" well.

but they are rather funny. Two of them are just me chillin' on my bed with friends [who think it's funny to take dorky pics of me], and the other is me and my kitty ^-^

<3
Don't sell yourself short, you are, as always gorgeous

AZ_Wolf

Lupus Maximus
aw, thanks. :)
it was taken in my old apartment, the pictures were just a fast medium study we hung to take up some wall room.
It was just vaguely iconic in style and it was in Russian, though the photo reversed the words. I can make out the months below but not the words above. Very interesting wall coverings, as it were. :)

Canonista

Rep Dealer

Right click. Save.

I'll be back in a few minutes....:D

(BTW: She's even cuter in person!)

creamygoodness

[/QUOTE]

Good grief! :smitten: There's really nothing left to be said when you're that beautiful. This thread is like window-shopping at Harrods.:wubu:

Kazak

Don't sell yourself short, you are, as always gorgeous
I 2nd... 3rd 4th 5th & 6th that!! and I would also like to add the adj. Stunning to that, because thats what you are, Stunningly Gorgeous!
oh yeah and sexy, hot, beautiful and all the rest of those kinds of adj.

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
You'd be a dead ringer for Meadow Soprano.

Very nice, rabbit!

Aikiman

to all you ladies that posted your freaking hot, and sexy women woof,woof,woof
owwwwwwwww:smitten:

ChrisVersion2

I know several girls who liked armpit hair. I think it had something to do with being with one with nature.

plus I know it's cold in Michigan

Olga_NYC

Hehe yeah body hair is something that I can do without. I hate the fact that I have some hair on my forearms, it's rather thin but still bothers me. Funny is that my DAD has no hair in his forearms because he's Native American but I do lulz :doh:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Not rude at all, Miss Blue Eyes. And to be polite XM41, it varies on who finds it attractive or not. My boyfriend finds it very sexy, while in my group of friends and past boyfriends its up for debate.

However, I miss them because I moved back home and my sister and mom make such a big deal that I shave to avoid the hassle. Plus I go through phases where I don't shave and phases where I do.

The way I see it, its natural. If it wasn't meant to be there - natural selection/God/Buddah/Spagetti Monster would've taken it right off

Kazak

The way I see it, its natural. If it wasn't meant to be there - natural selection/God/Buddah/Spagetti Monster would've taken it right off
hehe pasketi yeti... anyway... rabbits got fur its natural. go outside pick up a rabbit and youll find fur Everywhere, even under their little arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts