Girls That Like Big Guys Post Pics And Any Comments Here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyGirl74

I'm squelching my picture-posting virginity here, and its scary! :) The first is just the most recent picture taken of me (last week or so), and the second, I'm a bit sunburned... but I have a kitty--lookit the kitty! :D

You are cute as a button!

Canonista

Rep Dealer
Not rude at all, Miss Blue Eyes. And to be polite XM41, it varies on who finds it attractive or not. My boyfriend finds it very sexy, while in my group of friends and past boyfriends its up for debate.

However, I miss them because I moved back home and my sister and mom make such a big deal that I shave to avoid the hassle. Plus I go through phases where I don't shave and phases where I do.

The way I see it, its natural. If it wasn't meant to be there - natural selection/God/Buddah/Spagetti Monster would've taken it right off
I think Mother Nature got it wrong. Women shouldn't have hair anywhere below the neck! :D

(Well... At least that's how I like em'...)

You're really pretty. Ever think about getting in front of a pro photog's lens?

california_august

well I don't know if these are "cute"... I don't do "cute" well.

but they are rather funny. Two of them are just me chillin' on my bed with friends [who think it's funny to take dorky pics of me], and the other is me and my kitty ^-^

<3
You look like someone I've met before. You don't live near Santa Barbara, California do you?

velia

unabashedly obese
Plus I go through phases where I don't shave and phases where I do.

The way I see it, its natural. If it wasn't meant to be there - natural selection/God/Buddah/Spagetti Monster would've taken it right off
Completely agreed. I'm actually shocked at how many guys on here seem to care about shaving, but maybe that's because I'm from the great Pacific Northwest...:rolleyes:

In any case, Rabbit, you look gorgeous, armpit hair or no.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
I think Mother Nature got it wrong. Women shouldn't have hair anywhere below the neck! :D

(Well... At least that's how I like em'...)

You're really pretty. Ever think about getting in front of a pro photog's lens?
Would YOU shave everything below the neck? No? Well, then, it miiiight just be a little unfair to expect a woman to do so.

If you would and do, well fine, but otherwise, :rolleyes:

Canonista

Rep Dealer
Would YOU shave everything below the neck? No? Well, then, it miiiight just be a little unfair to expect a woman to do so.

If you would and do, well fine, but otherwise, :rolleyes:
Men and women are different. You can't judge men by the same standards as women. Masculine men don't wear makeup either.

Body hair is a masculine feature. Hair on men = good. Hair on women = bad.

Guys who shave their entire bodies below the neck tend to prefer other guys. I've shaved my pubic area before, and would consider doing it again if I had a girlfriend who liked it, but I don't know ANY woman who likes totally hairless men. It's generally regarded as too unmasculine.

kojack

kustomized...
[/QUOTE]

Doll, you are AMAZING. Those are some killer eyes... wow. Be a blessing to find a gal like you, expecially after checking out some of your posts. :)

Tad

mostly harmless
I'm squelching my picture-posting virginity here, and its scary! :) The first is just the most recent picture taken of me (last week or so), and the second, I'm a bit sunburned... but I have a kitty--lookit the kitty! :D
In that second pic, I don't know who is cuter. So basically I’m saying you are competing with kittie cuteness, which is about as good as it gets :p

prickly

Men and women are different. You can't judge men by the same standards as women. Masculine men don't wear makeup either.

Guys who shave their entire bodies below the neck tend to prefer other guys. I've shaved my pubic area before, and would consider doing it again if I had a girlfriend who liked it, but I don't know ANY woman who likes totally hairless men. It's generally regarded as too unmasculine.
.....how terribly reasonable of you :rolleyes: i suppose you think women should never have got the vote either as it's too masculine. *pfft

missy_blue_eyez

LMAO! Ummmmm yeh love you keep believing that! Male grooming is on the rise...and its not immasculine to take pride in your appearance! Shaving, moisturising, man I even know some very menly men who like to wear eyeliner on the odd ocassion (its trendy now you know!) Hair on women is a personal choice...some men love hair on their women in certain places, women love hair on themselves in certain places and others dont, its just all down to personal preference. I wasnt judging Rabbit when I asked why, just merely wanted to know why......

velia

unabashedly obese
In that second pic, I don't know who is cuter. So basically I’m saying you are competing with kittie cuteness, which is about as good as it gets :p
Thank you, Ed! :blush: Sithy thanks you, too. :D

velia

unabashedly obese

Guys who shave their entire bodies below the neck tend to prefer other guys.
Wow. Mass generalization must be working for you. Just don't be terribly surprised if not many agree. :rolleyes:

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
Man, im so gay.

Or atleast according to Canonista.

Fabulous.

:/

Actually, I perfer not to look like i'm from the 70's with protruding chest hair and a pube forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group builder