Girls That Like Big Guys Post Pics And Any Comments Here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockabelly

Have Belly, Will Travel
I was at FanExpo this weekend and promised a few people that I'd post pics of the finished costume, so here they are (character is Lulu from FFX):
Yup. Add me to the list of Melian fans. You have some serious costuming skills. i can hardly wait to see whatyou whip up for halloween.

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
I was cosplaying at FanExpo this weekend and promised a few people that I'd post pics of the finished costume, so here they are (character is Lulu from FFX):
Nothin else to say except:

Completely friggin' awesome. :D

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Thanks to those who commented! The costume took about 5 mths to assemble, so I'll probably wear it again at Halloween (can't do all that work for ONE day).

It was definitely a worthwhile endeavour, as it got me tons of free merch from the booths, especially from SEGA! Now, if only there was a Square Enix booth....

Also, it triggered one of the most surreal moments of my life: there are tons of fanboys at these events, and they all want pictures of the cosplay girls. So at one moment, I was standing on this random red carpet outside the gaming area and was attacked by about 30 photographers for several minutes, literally blinded by camera flashes. I felt like some bimbo popstar walking into an award show - it was awesome and terrible at the same time :eek:

One where the flash seemed to do funny tricks....but I kind of like it anyway. Hope it is up to par....
Now those are some sultry eyes :smitten:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I was cosplaying at FanExpo this weekend and promised a few people that I'd post pics of the finished costume, so here they are (character is Lulu from FFX):

I don't know much about anime or gaming but you look STUNNING regardless.

:bow:

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
God dammit Melian!!!

Creamed mah panties.
You look hotter than Lulu...that's for sure *drools*

You're wearing that when you come visit me.

JSmirkingRevenge

A few pics from this past summer. Don't mind the hat... 2 weeks on the road with minimal showering will require much use of a hat. :)

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
Thanks guys. This is the first time I've posted pictures on a public message board.

Saxphon

Both of you- incredibly gorgeous! :bow:

One where the flash seemed to do funny tricks....but I kind of like it anyway. Hope it is up to par....
Yeah, I hate it too when the flash does funny tricks ........ like catching a quick glimpse of a very beautiful woman.

Looking good there, Caroline.

PolarKat

Digital Sun tanning
you can see alot more detail daylight picture, I thought it looked really good before, It came out absolutely f'in amazing!!
Had any luck with vash?

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Hm. Maybe Ill snap some good ones this weekend when Im all dressed up, but these ones will have to do for now.

These are both from Montana. I volunteered on the Blackfoot reservation in June. It was amazing.

#1 - Somebody in my group busting my shit up
#2 - Showing off and doing yoga in Glacier National Park.

View attachment volunteers1.jpg

View attachment volunteers2.jpg

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I can do that with one arm tied behind my back and a VW beetle on my chest. It looks beautiful up there, I want to go camping now! Not very good camping down here in south Florida in my opinion.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I don't know much about anime or gaming but you look STUNNING regardless.

:bow:
:D I smiles :D

God dammit Melian!!!

Creamed mah panties.
You look hotter than Lulu...that's for sure *drools*

You're wearing that when you come visit me.
I should come visit you....I'm actually thinking of getting my motorcycle licence. Hehehe.

you can see alot more detail daylight picture, I thought it looked really good before, It came out absolutely f'in amazing!!
Had any luck with vash?
Thanks! And....he did not try. Haha. I will send you a link to a movie blog with pics of the both of us so you can see what he ended up doing.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Hm. Maybe Ill snap some good ones this weekend when Im all dressed up, but these ones will have to do for now.

These are both from Montana. I volunteered on the Blackfoot reservation in June. It was amazing.

OMG! You are cute! (and I think I was your age the last time I was able to do that stance - lol)

I can do that with one arm tied behind my back and a VW beetle on my chest. It looks beautiful up there, I want to go camping now! Not very good camping down here in south Florida in my opinion.
Riiiiight! To quote BlackJack from another thread: We want pics or it didn't happen!:D:D

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
OneWickedAngel - I love this pic! You look adorable!

And yeah, tell me your friend wasn't enjoying the "bullying"....yeaaahhhh right:p

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance

Cool pics. Montana looks gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts