• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Going Down in Size 2 - by Vader7476 (~BBW (mult), Eating, Introspection, ~~WG,~~WL)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (multiple), Eating, Introspection, ~~WG/~~WL - Shannon and Rebecca begin to exchange places on the weight spectrum with Amanda

Going Down in Size - Part 2
by Vader7476

(For the prior installment of this story, click here)

Part 2 Exchanging places

Shannon and Rebecca sat in the food court at the mall. There were a plethora of food stores surrounding them. Fast food, ethnic foods, snacks, dessert, you name it. Shannon was glad that the mall here was bigger than the one back home. Both girls were flirting it up with some of the local boys, allowing them to pay for their meals. This was becoming more common for them as of late, allowing others to pay for their food.

They hadn’t actually found a guy that was worthy of either of them though. Shannon sat at the table wearing a white button down shirt with black jeans. The white shirt did a poor job at hiding her black bra, especially considering it wasn’t buttoned all the way. Her straight blonde hair cascaded down her back as she ate her burger, fries, and shake. Rebecca was wearing tight blue jeans with a purple top. The jeans really helped accentuate her lower quarters. Her hazel eyes hungrily stared at her cheesy Italian dish. They finished up eating and said goodbye to the suckers that paid for their meal.

“That was so good Rebecca,” Shannon said as the two walked. She rubbed her stomach for emphasis and let out a small burp. She looked over her shoulder and saw a man sitting all alone at the food court. She couldn’t help but laugh.

“Look at all the food lard-o over there has. I don’t know how some people can let themselves go.”

He was dressed in jogging pants and a too tight T-shirt. He wasn’t particularly tall, but he definitely was quite big. The blonde man hadn’t heard their snickering and he continued to eat.

“You’re just jealous because his tits are almost as big as yours.” Rebecca said matter-of-factly. Both girls giggled as they stood on the escalator. As they approached the top more stores came into view as the glass roof brightly illuminated the area.

“There it is!” Shannon excitedly yelled.

A medium sized store called “Bras or Bust” is where Shannon’s thin finger pointed at. It was the point of coming to the mall today. Recently Shannon had hit a little grown spurt and her chest was swelling to mammoth proportions. Her regular bras were a little inadequate for the job at hand so she decided she needed a few new pairs.

Rebecca, too, had noticed her tops getting a little tighter, but she didn’t need to spend money on anything new just yet. The girls walked into the store and were greeted with wide eyes. It was obvious they hadn’t seen a girl with such a large chest before. Shannon was eating up the attention. She reveled in it, and Rebecca knew it.

A red-headed sales clerk walked up to them. She wasn’t used to having someone come in with a larger chest than her, being a very full C, but she had to know if this girl was fake. Wearing the normal uniform, a black and white suit, the blue eyed girl walked up and asked them if they needed any help.

“Yeah, actually,” Shannon said. “I want to get fitted.”

“Right this way miss,” said the girl whose nametag read “Maura.” She led the busty blonde into a dressing room.

“Hi, I’m Maura,” she said as cheerfully as she could at the moment.

“I can see that. I’m Shannon.” Shannon started undressing slowly, knowing full well it was making Maura uncomfortable. The more that she unbuttoned her shirt, the more amazing her cleavage looked. Maura couldn’t help but feel a little overwhelmed. Shannon finished with her shirt and put it on a hook. She started to undo the clasps of her bra. She didn’t need to undo many before her breasts took over and forced the bra off.

Maura’s eyes widened. She had never in her life seen breasts so perfect and yet so big. She knew instantly they were real as they jiggled uncontrollably. She couldn’t believe they hadn’t succumbed to any sag yet.

“You gonna stare all day or measure me?” Shannon asked irritated.

“Sorry Shannon,” Maura said embarrassed. She took out her measuring tape and started taking down measurements. She reached around with a little help from Shannon and let the measuring tape encircle the fullest part of her breasts.

“Have you grown a little or did you wear out your old bras?” Maura was trying to make small talk, any talk, to try and concentrate on anything else at the moment.

“I must be having a little spurt at the moment. I thought I had stopped growing a while ago. They’re just sooo big.” Shannon was trying to turn the knife already implanted within Maura.

“Well…uh…okay. All done. You’re a…a 36 G. If you’re still growing you may want to buy a bra or two in a larger size. Currently we don’t have anything to fit a woman of your…special needs. We could order some in if you want.”

“That’ll be fine,” Shannon said as she struggled to get her bra on. “Could you…help?”

She grinned, but Maura obliged nonetheless. They finished up as Shannon paid for her order and left feeling rather confident and a little hungry.

“What’s the verdict?” Her light brown haired friend asked.

“36 G and growing. Jealous?” Shannon said.

“A little. I’m growing a little up top too ya know!” Rebecca said in rebuttal.

“Keep dreaming bubble butt.” Shannon laughed as they continued to walk the mall and enter different stores. They both had purchased some new outfits and other various items among the two bags each they carried. Before they left, they headed to the food court to get a shake for the short ride home. They had barely finished their small shakes when they pulled into the driveway.

They took their newly acquired items out of Shannon’s graduation present, a large new silver SUV, and walked into her grandmother’s home. They hadn’t even stepped in yet as they heard granny proclaiming that supper was on the table for them. They put their bags into their rooms and quickly ran down the steps knowing full well they wouldn’t get another meal tonight if they skipped dinner.

As usual, the meal was a bit too big. With all the money granny had, and being so lonely, she tried to splurge and feed the girls as best she could. She really enjoyed the company, and didn’t see her granddaughter that much more than the time spent at meals. She felt it was better for young girls to be on their own and have fun, and not have some old fogy dragging them down.

The girls finished their plates and looked on with content at the sumptuous feast just presented before them. Rebecca excused herself and went up to her room to digest. Shannon stayed at the table, probably because she didn’t have the effort to really move after all she had eaten. “Granny?”

“Yes, what is it dear?”

“Am I…” Shannon blushed a bit.

“Don’t be shy Shannon. You know we get along the best out of anyone in the family. If there’s something you need just ask. I’ll be here for my favorite granddaughter, and her best friend,” said Mrs. Romano reassuringly. She smiled.

Shannon felt a surge of confidence and just blurted it out. “Am I making a pig of myself up here?”

“What would make you say that?” Grandma was a little confused, but she had pieced most of it together.

“Well, it’s just…I’ve been eating soooo much. Your cooking totally rocks, it’s so much better than mommy’s, but I can’t help from eating a lot of it all the time. And…and since I’ve been up here…” Shannon’s voice lowered a little bit. “My boobs have gone up a size. I think I might be putting on some weight. Not to mention that Rebecca’s butt looks a bit bigger than I normally remember it.”

“That’s what’s been bothering you?”

Shannon slowly nodded her head.

“What size is my little pumpkin chest up to now?”

“You haven’t called me that since I was a little girl, when I first started growing,” said Shannon.

“You were so cute back then. Your mother was so jealous of you. She thought she was going to get a big chest like me, but fate would have none of that. So what size are you?” Granny said as she poured both of them some milk.

“I got measured today and they said I was a 36 G.” Shannon thrust out her chest as if to accent the fact.

“You’re bigger than I was at your age. You better always support those puppies or they’ll be at your feet in a few years.” Granny said half jokingly as she poked her granddaughter’s chest.

“Granny!” Shannon let out in mock indignation.

She let out a laugh. “Listen honey. You’re just going through a little growth spurt. I know I did when I was your age. You’re just as cute as you were when you came up here. Besides, you both are bags of bones. You could use a little meat on you, maybe catch a good man to boot.”

The old woman looked at the youth and smiled. It was like looking into the past almost. Their blue eyes were so deep, so deep.

“You always know just what to say,” said Shannon. She genuinely felt better, and blew off all of her insecurities in that instant. Perhaps it wasn’t as if they were gone completely, but more of being almost completely apathetic toward the subject. Whatever it was, granny’s words had put her in a place of comfort…at least for the time being. With a hug, Shannon retreated to her room to put away her new clothes. Mrs. Romano cleaned up the empty glasses.

“Up! Down! Up! Down!” Nikki stood yelling commands at her sister in the back yard. Summer was half over, and Amanda’s progress was still going fairly well. Nikki stood in a white bikini barely able to contain her. The 17 year old stood menacingly in front of her elder sister making her do pushups.

“Is it just me, or is she filling that out a little too much?” thought Amanda. It was true. Nikki looked a little thicker than normal. It wasn’t at all evident under normal clothes, but in a bikini it was apparent right away if you knew her. Both parts of her bikini were digging into her sides slightly. Her butt looked a little less defined and her stomach wasn’t as flat as Amanda had remembered. She was far from being fat, but she had definitely gained a couple pounds.

Amanda lay on the ground sweating.

“That’s all for now sis. Great job today. It’s almost the end of July, and I have to say that you’re looking awesome.” Nikki was as sweet as ever. It was true, Amanda had been keeping to her diet and exercise and the results were showing. She was down to 160 lbs the last time she was weighed. The results looked even more apparent if you saw her. She had gone down in size considerably and definitely didn’t look fat anymore. She looked even thinner than she did at the sleepover which doesn’t say much, but it was still progress.

She was still a big girl, just not as big as she used to be. Her belly still poked over her waistband, and her butt still was large, but they used to be bigger. The only place she hadn’t gone down in size by a lot was her breasts, which thrilled her to no end. She had gone down a little, but was still a very large D. Almost the DD she was at her peak.

Amanda sat up and drank some water. She was really happy at the progress she was making. She only hoped she could keep it up. She was glad that all her clothes fit her again, every pound after that was just a bonus. Amanda continued to work out for another hour or so before calling it a day. Gone was the lazy Amanda of old. This new version went above and beyond expectations. She was a completely new and rejuvenated person.

She finished her bottle of water and put it in the trashcan as she walked inside her house. Both her parents were at work, and her older sister was already out of the house and on her own. She only saw Lauren around holidays, and occasionally throughout the year. She walked past the living room and saw her sister watching TV. Some sort of cooking show it seemed at first glance. Amanda paid little attention as she proceeded up the stairs into her room. Her blinds and curtain was covering the window. Still, it was so bright outside that the room was dimly lit. Her bed was in the center, flanked by two end tables and lamps. There was a dark TV in the corner and a closet in the wall across from her bed. A dresser, too, was on that wall.

Amanda changed out of her clothes and put them in the hamper. She admired her form in the mirror of her room.

“I’m starting to look good.” She twisted and contorted to see her behind.

“It’s getting there,” said Nikki standing in her sister’s doorway still clad in her bikini eating a fudgicle. She was leaning against the frame of the door watching her sister. Amanda hadno idea how long she had been there.

“Do you mind?”

“If you cared that much, you should close the door.” Nikki continued to stand there slurping on her frozen treat.

“Where did you get that?” Amanda asked looking with a bit of eagerness at the treat.

“It’s a secret. You know you can’t eat this.” Nikki licked the ice cream bar more slowly and much louder.

“Mmmm, it’s so good.” She grinned devilishly.

“Oh grow up,” said Amanda. “Besides, if you keep eating like that you’ll be fatter than I was.”

“Ha ha, very funny,” the over buxom brunette said sarcastically.

She continued to eat her fudgicle. “You gonna put some clothes on or what?”

“After I get a shower. I’m all sweaty from working out today. You wanna get out of the way?”

Nikki let her big sister pass. Amanda got a towel from the hall closet and went into the bathroom where she closed the door. Nikki stood there for another minute or two thinking. Then she went into her room and closed the door.

Summer was coming to a close. There was only a week or two before Shannon and Rebecca started college. As the time dwindled away, and the first day of school drew nearer, the more excited Shannon got. She couldn’t wait to meet so many new people and potential guys to go out with. She had the occasionally guy during the summer, but nothing serious, and no one really cute enough for her. She really hoped that would change as school started.

It was early in the morning after they had eaten breakfast. Shannon’s pink pajamas looked a size or two too small. The buttons on the top were barely able to keep closed, and wide gaps formed around them. The button around the fullest part of her chest even managed to pop off at some point in time. The bottoms that were once loose now seemed to be clinging to the young girl’s skin. She unbuttoned her pants and wiggled them down her hips. She stepped out of them and kicked them into a corner. She arched her back and the buttons on her shirt succumbed to the pressure and went through the holes. She let it slide off of her arms. There she stood in her room, in a black bra and panties.

The panties were far too tight. Adipose oozed around the bands and the girl’s forming gut started to hide the top of the crotch. It’s not like she could see this, however, as her boobs had been growing too. The bra Shannon had ordered a month ago was on its last legs. She had ordered up so she wouldn’t have to buy bras all the time, but it had done little good. She’d soon need to go back and buy some more. She let out a sigh and undid the clasps. Her awesome breasts sat on her chest. They almost reached her navel, and protruded so far that she couldn’t see over them. This, along with her arrogance was probably why she hadn’t noticed the pounds accumulating around her butt, hips, thighs, and gut.

Shannon would still look normal in clothes, but her nudity told a different story. The blonde was on the verge of becoming chubby. She grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom. Rebecca had been watching unbeknownst to Shannon. She had been keeping an eye on the changes Shannon had been exposed to. Rebecca was fully aware that Shannon had gained weight, but wouldn’t dare say anything. She was too good a friend, and she knew Shannon would not take it well. It would have been too odd in their current living arrangements.

What Rebecca wasn’t aware of was her own gain. Although she hadn’t gained as much as Shannon you couldn’t deny she was starting to move out of the thin range. Her breasts had finally reached a C cup, which made Rebecca ecstatic, but she hadn’t planned on getting a pudgy tummy as well. Her lower half, by comparison, had gained a good portion of the weight. She had stopped wearing panties a week or so ago, and usually stuck to dresses or outfits that allowed more room for her massive behind.

Rebecca had started to drink heavy again, so she didn’t really realize what was going on any how. She was either in a drunken stupor or eating her heart out. Today, however, she was in rare form. She didn’t have a hang over from last night, and she wasn’t stuffing her face. She was simply lying on her bed reading a magazine about the latest trends. One of the articles was about ghetto booties.

The mirror in the shower allowed Shannon to look upon herself from the upper waist up. It was here that she was still as stunning as ever, if not more so. Her face was the same. Her deep blue eyes pierced the mirror and her blonde hair flowed down her back. She looked down at her giant breasts which directed her attention away from the gathering of fat that was her second chin.

“I guess you two are making sure I’m the biggest in college as well.” She smiled. She turned on the water and waited for it to heat up before she stepped into the shower. She locked the door and tested it out. It was just right. She stepped in and closed the curtain so none of the water would get on the floor. The steamy water hit her face and ran its course down and around the contours of her flabby body.

Shannon hadn’t been out on a date in more than almost two weeks. She started thinking about past boyfriends. None of them seemed worthy of such a goddess. She started fantasizing of the kind of man she wanted, no, needed. Thoughts of men that were talk, dark, and handsome started running through her mind. A chiseled body almost sculpted. Hard, strong, big and lean all in one. Perfection. Her thoughts continued and increased in how raunchy and naughty they were.

She closed her eyes and clenched her lip a bit. She made her way to the back of the tub and leaned against the cold tile where the water wasn’t striking. She placed her right hand on her left breast and slowly started to massage it as her left hand crept toward her womanhood. Her thoughts continued as she fantasized of different situations and positions she might be engaged in. She lowly moaned a sound of pleasure as she pinched her nipple. She was now using a hand on each breast, flicking her nipples, and pinching them. She would take a breast, which was very heavy, and lifted it to her mouth were she sucked as hard as she could.

By now she was lying on the floor of the tub as the water from the shower head struck her body. This only added to the enjoyment. She was completely aroused and flushed at this point. Shannon started to thrust her larger butt up and down as she plunged her fingers in and out of her pussy. She started to up the pace going as fast and hard as she could as she squeezed her breast with all her might. She was on the verge of screaming at the pain and pleasure. With one final surge she released and was sent into orgasmic pleasure. She shuddered and jiggled as it happened. The water felt good, it usually did.

Shannon stayed in the same position for a moment or two before simply laying down all spread out in the tub. That might have been one of the better orgasms the buxom girl had ever had.

“You two are getting really sensitive,” she said looking at the breasts flowing to the sides of her. The act had left her a little hot and sweaty, which very well could have been a result of the shower. She was still stuffed from breakfast, which only added to the experience. She stopped breathing as heavy and with some effort stood up and actually started to clean herself.

As she finished, she really didn’t want to turn the water off. Reluctantly she did and stepped out of the shower. She dried herself a little and wrapped the towel around her hair and walked out of the bathroom with only that on. As she walked to her room she bounced. Her breasts went up and then slapped down against her chest as her stomach flub jiggled in unison as her ass fat. She finished drying off in her room and went to her dresser in order to put some clothes on. She picked out her pink undergarments. Shannon slowly put each leg into the holes of her panties.

She slid them up and met some resistance at the top of her thighs.

“Blasted dryer,” she exclaimed.

She continued to struggle and increased her efforts as she pulled them up. Sure enough, they made their way up and dug into her butt a bit more than she would have liked. She turned around to see her butt. She couldn’t see very well, but it looked fine to her. She slapped it and it sent a small ripple throughout her body.

“My butt is still heart shaped. Lookin’ good too.” She took her bra and hooked and put it around her waist. She hooked it and twisted it around. She put each arm through its respective hole and struggled to cram her breasts into the cups. This was the only way to put it on for a girl of her size, and a bra that was a little small. The straps dug into her, and the bra only covered a portion of her growing gazongas. A portion of each stuck out above and below the cups of the pick material. She hefted them in her hands.

“A little small, but it’ll due for now,” she said as she released them.

She went into her friend’s room and plopped down on the bed. Her paunch formed a little roll when she sat down. Her hair was still a little wet, but it wasn’t dripping any water. It was obvious she wasn’t planning on leaving the house today.

“What’s up party animal? Whatcha reading?” Shannon asked as she tried to read the magazine upside down.

“Oh, hey! I’m reading an article about how the new styles are involving the butt and how it’s totally the thing guys lust after.” Rebecca looked up at her friend and smiled, then went back to reading.

Shannon looked down at her chest. “I think that article would be a little different if it was written by someone like me.”

“A total freak of nature?” Rebecca said mockingly. The girls burst out in giggles.

“I can’t believe it’s almost time to move out to the dorms,” said Shannon as she looked up into nothingness and flipped her light blonde locks. She was starting to get a little anxious at starting her new life. Deep down, however, something didn’t set. Something didn’t feel right, and she didn’t know what. It was almost a depressing moment.

“It’s going to be so much fun. I bet the parties get crazy up here.” Rebecca continued to read her magazine while she lay on the bed. They continued to chat for a little while before Shannon went to take a catnap before lunch. As she left, Rebecca couldn’t help notice her heart shaped buns looked a lot bigger as they swayed from side to side.

The numbers on rhe scale spun round and round, then back again, constantly swaying back and forth before settling in equilibrium at the number 145. Amanda couldn’t believe it. She was thinner than she ever was in high school. That’s not saying much, mind you, but it was still a big achievement for the 18 year old. “Only a little more to go and I’ll be as thin as Shannon.” She beamed.

Unbeknownst to her, she was already thinner than Shannon.

“Wow sis! You’re doing incredible.” Nikki stood to the side with clipboard in hand. “You’re gonna look totally hot on the first day of college.”

“You really think so?” Amanda asked.

“No. I know so considering you’re hot now.” Nikki slapped her sister’s bottom. Amanda was still astonished at this all time low. For the first time ever in her life, she needed to get clothes that were smaller. It almost brought her to tears.

Nikki put her arm around Amanda. “What’s the matter?”

“I just can’t get over it. It’s such a weird feeling.”

Amanda continued to stare at the number. 145. It screamed out to her, and touched her in some way. For the first time in a long time she questioned why she was losing weight. Was it revenge? Would this get back at Shannon in some way? Even if she lost all the weight, Shannon would still be more beautiful. Was it for health? Was it for herself? Did she really want to lose the weight? Why? WHY? WHY?! Before the circle of confusion twirled Amanda further down its path, she was snapped out of it by her sister.

“AMANDA!”

“Huh?”

“You weren’t answering. Are you feeling okay?” Nikki said as a look of concern swept across her face.

”Yeah…yeah. I’m fine.”

Amanda left the bathroom and went into her room. The blinds were partially opened. Lines of light and darkness spread across the girl. Parts of her had disappeared. Parts of her had stayed the same, in the light. Had she lost her reasoning for change, or was it something dark to begin with? Where had the line been drawn, or was it an illusion that wasn’t really ever there?

Amanda sat on her bed pondering everything. She was searching for answers anywhere she could. Her mind, her body, her heart, and even her soul were inspected. The more she thought the more frivolous it felt. The answer continued to elude her and started to become frustrating to the college bound girl.

“You don’t know why it doesn’t feel good to be thin.” Nikki leaned against the frame of Amanda’s door. Her softening body embraced the wood frame and was starting to envelop it. Shadows covered the girl in darkness except for her eyes. Amanda turned toward her younger sibling with a pleading look in her eyes.

“You have to learn to do things for your self. To accept yourself. Only then will you ever be happy with yourself.”

Nikki stood firm. The younger sister looked through her sister with cold eyes as if to suggest the answer was there to begin with. It was always there, and it was common sense for someone to know it, yet Amanda did not. It was so simple, yet so complex. Amanda needed to accept who she was in all aspects to ever begin to be happy with herself. The outer shell was only part of it.

“I need to accept myself.” It was said slowly, almost mistaken for a question. The pieces started falling into place.

“I need to accept myself.” Amanda said it again with a bit more confidence and a little louder. Her sister looked pleased and left the doorway. “I will accept myself.”

Latest posts

Back