• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Going Down in Size - Part 12 by Vader7476 (~BBW (Multiple), Drama, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Drama, ~MWG – Brad the jerk tries to find away out of the mess he has made while Shannon and Amanda work thru their pain

Going Down in Size - Part 12
by Vader7476

(For the prior installment of this story, click here)

Chapter 12

Rebecca consoled Shannon all weekend, trying to comfort her and build up her spirit again. That first night, she had taken to stroking Shannon’s hair and hugging her tightly, telling her it would all be okay and how much of an ass Brad was.

It took a lot of work, but she managed to get Shannon to go to classes that following Monday as well. However, things were far from getting better. Shannon would go through cycles with her food. Periods were she wouldn’t eat anything, sad by the thought of food and its link to Brad to periods where food was all that would comfort the pain she felt inside her heart.

It didn’t help matters any that Rebecca had been asking questions to figure out what had gone on as did many of the girls on the floor, and to top it all off, Brad had been trying to contact her every day. Some days were just a phone call; some times he tried to go to her dorm but was stopped by the girls on the floor; he would send chocolates, candy, stuffed animals, and on one occasion 3 dozen roses, but all to no avail. He wanted to say he was sorry, but no one was giving him the chance.

“Idiot! Dumb stupid idiot!” Brad yelled as he punched a hole in his wall. “How could I have been such a moron?” He continued his tirade by throwing things in his blue room. “What was I thinking?”

After an hour or two of venting, he began to clean up after himself. This had become a near daily routine since he had gotten home with a bloody nose those weeks ago. He sighed and stared upward, his own inner demon laughing, mocking his stupidity; this only made him angrier.

It had gotten him in this mess, its hunger for lust, and it wasn’t helping him now. If Shannon had blocked every way of him contacting her, how could he even explain? Honestly, what was there to explain? He was a jerk – and had hurt the woman closest to his heart.

He looked at the clock, showing 9:13 AM in red glowing digits. He hadn’t been able to sleep well in weeks. He looked at the picture on his desk, framed in pink. There he was, with Shannon’s beautiful blonde head resting against his shoulder, their blue eyes transfixed on each other and smiles on their faces. It was when they had just begun dating; her double chin was barely even noticeable back then. If it hadn’t pained him so much, he would have smiled.

He growled. “I really loved her. I…I just…how could I do that?”

Those words echoed in his head. He couldn’t forget the last thing he had heard Shannon say. “How could you?”

He still didn’t know, didn’t understand his own treachery.

“I need to see her,” Brad said aloud. He ran out of his door and to Shannon’s building. He couldn’t get to her dorm room, but at least he could wait for her as she left outside. By the time he got there, it was close to 10, as he stopped on his way to buy a bouquet of flowers, pinks and yellows and whites all assorted. It was Wednesday, and her first class started at 11, he had to take the chance and just wait. He didn’t care about his classes, he didn’t care about anything right now but seeing her.

After what seemed like forever, a voice said, “What are you doing here?”

It was Rebecca, and she looked like she was about to hit him as hard as Shannon had. With her height, she looked even more capable of the task. She had just come back from a class, with backpack behind her and had spotted him well before he saw her. She must have started to walk briskly, as she had a bead of sweat on her brow.

“Look, I just want to talk to her,” Brad said in desperation.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you! And can you blame her, for what you pulled! And you can bet your ass there’s no way I’m letting you see her. Not now, not ever!” she said, getting right up to Brad’s face. Rebecca wasn’t Shannon’s best friend for nothing, and she was showing why she had been the second in command of the high school cheer squad. When pushed out of her apathetic state, her demon may have been even scarier than Shannon’s.

“Rebecca, I at least need to tell her I’m sorry,” he said calmly, but he was starting to lose his patience.

“No, and you know why? She doesn’t care if you’re sorry. You screwed up, and you’re gonna have to live with it! Amanda is a decent person too. We were all friends and you betrayed a trust. You are toast and a jerk!” Rebecca said, half shouting.

Brad really didn’t want to get in a shouting match, that wouldn’t help his chances at all, but he wasn’t one to just take it. “I’ll sit here all day, all week, for the rest of the year if I have to. I came here to give her these flowers, and she’s gotta leave some time.”

Having said that, he sat on the ground and Rebecca rolled her eyes.

Rebecca opened the door to the building and walked inside, alone, hesitating for only a moment, and then said, “Don’t make me call the cops.”

“Only Shannon can move me from this spot,” he said with conviction.

But it’s what Rebecca said next, that not only made him move but gave him both hope and hurt him even more than he thought possible.

“You know she won’t come out with you there, and if you’re that stupid of a boyfriend, to let you both fail out of school, then you never deserved her in the first place,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Oh, and next time moron, bring chocolates.”

The door closed.

Rebecca opened the door to her dorm to see Shannon sitting on the bed with a card in her hand. The weeks hadn’t been kind to her figure, and it was obvious all the clothes she had bought were getting tight. Sure, she would spend a day not eating here and there, but she was a fat girl at heart, and her binges more than made up for the losses.

Rebecca, too, had taken to comfort eating with Shannon and had gotten new clothes to accommodate her growing flesh. She could feel her stomach poking out of the bottom of her red shirt, not being helped by her boobs in her constricting bra. When she first started gaining, she liked the thought of bigger boobs, but as they got bigger, they had become more of a hassle, bobbing up and down with every step. She hoped she never got as big up top as Shannon is now, she even wondered how Shannon handled all that weight.

“I guess she probably feels the same way about a big ass though,” Rebecca mused, as she could feel her spherical ass cheeks rubbing against the fabric of her white Capri pants, even more so than her hips and thighs, which really were the size of tree trunks now.

She fixed her hazel eyes onto Shannon, who was wearing a blue T-shirt and pair of jean shorts like a second skin. Her large creamy thighs rose out of the shorts like dough. Her stomach too wasn’t covered all by the T-shirt, as it rested atop those shorts, slightly wobbling with each breath, but it wasn’t so much the size of her fat pot belly, as it was the enormity of those breasts, which looked like any day now they’d hang lower than her gut. She hadn’t been crying at all today, but her shoulders were slumped and she looked depressed.

“Is he gone?” Shannon asked .

“You saw him out there?” Rebecca replied.

“The window’s open, and we’re on the side with the door…”

“Oh,” Rebecca said, knowing she had yelled at Brad a little too loudly. “You still don’t want to see him, right?”

“Right…it’s just…I hope he comes back with that chocolate,” she said sullenly. Rebecca couldn’t help but laugh.

“Was that a joke Miss Depressed?” Rebecca smiled when she said it, poking Shannon in the forehead. Shannon let out a giggle.

“I think I’m getting over him…still,” the blonde said, “maybe I should see him.”

“Shannon, you can’t!”

“But he seems so determined! It seems,” Shannon paused. “It just seems that he still cares about me.”

“Look, Shannon, he cheated on you. That’s an awful lot of screw-up to forgive, even if you do still love him. You can go crawling back to him if you want, but when he breaks your heart again I won’t be the one helping you through it.” Rebecca said.

Then, eager to change the subject. “So who’s the card from?”

“Believe it or not,” Shannon said eager to change the subject as well, “Amanda.”

“What’s it say?” Rebecca asked, sitting next to Shannon and leaning in to get a look.

Shannon read it aloud.

“Shannon, I don’t really know how to say this, so I just will. I’m really sorry we had to meet again under those circumstances, and I wish more than anything it could have been different.

I didn’t know you were going to the same school as me, or that Brad (That jerk!) was seeing anyone else.
My heart knows exactly how you feel, and if there’s anything I can do, just let me know.

Feel Better,
Amanda ”​

There were a couple tear drops on the card. Rebecca didn’t know if they were from Shannon or Amanda.

“That’s sweet of her…not sure if I believe her though,” Rebecca said.

“This is Amanda you’re talking about Reb. She just doesn’t have it in her to be cruel. Remember Junior year in the cafeteria?” Shannon responded.

Rebecca laughed. “When she offered Big Jim her lunch money, only finding out later he had already eaten his lunch before she saw him?”

“Yup,” Shannon nodded. “And she wasn’t even mad he took it, she didn’t even ask for it back.”

“I heard Amanda’s sister asked for it back when she found out though,”
Rebecca said, “And that he was just joking around.”

“Okay,” Shannon replied, “Then what about that same year, in Biology?”

Rebecca thought hard, but couldn’t think of what Shannon was talking about.

“You know what I’m talking about,” the blonde continued, “When she had to cut that frog, but ended up leaving the room. She’s never been mean her whole life, and you know it.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. She did always try and help whenever she could now that I think about it. So what now?”

Shannon put the card down on her lap and turned toward Rebecca. “I guess I should finally make that phone call. At the very least, I can see if she’s doing okay since she just lost her boyfriend.”

Shannon had a scowl on her face even thinking about him.

“I guess it’s a good thing you didn’t take any classes together this semester. That would have been so awkward.”

“Yeah, duh!” Shannon said sardonically.

Rebecca gave her friend a hug, letting their soft bodies meld into each other. “You doing okay then, starting to get over it? You seem a lot better today.”

“Yeah, I am. It still hurts though, but I’ve got a great friend to help me get through it,” Shannon said, releasing the hug. She went to the small freezer and pulled out a carton of ice cream.

“What do ya say? A nice pig-out like old times sake? It’ll help me feel better,” she sang, putting one of the spoons close to Rebecca’s lips.

“No, you’ve got class soon,” Rebecca said after a bite; although she had to admit the idea was a good one.

“Nuh uh. Class was canceled; Prof had to go to a lecture in Germany.” Shannon smiled.

“All right,” Rebecca said in mock dissatisfaction. “But if I see your ass getting any bigger I’m going to be jealous.”

Shannon laughed and bent over, giving her friend a close up view of her posterior.

“Why, you think it’d get stuck in your kitchen chair?” she teased.

“You cruel vixen,” Rebecca said smiling. “I’ll remember that when it breaks the seams to those jeans. Now sit it down and stop hogging all the ice cream!”

As they ate, they continued to joke around and talk. It felt like old times, and Rebecca was glad Shannon was starting to come out of her depression.

“I appreciate you coming to stay with me this weekend,” said Amanda.

“Sorry I couldn’t come up sooner!” Nikki said hugging her older sister before she could even make it to the doorway of the dorm. They separated and made their way into the room.

“You’d be proud, I’m all over it, and I didn’t even need your help.”

“That’s not the little crybaby I used to know! You’ve grown up at college Sis!” Nikki said smiling.

Amanda laughed. “Looks like I’m not the only one who’s grown!” She poked Nikki in her stomach. Nikki looked similar to the last time Amanda had seen her, except for a large pot belly hanging over her jeans, stretching the confines of her gold shirt. Nikki had definitely gained more, and the added pounds seemed to all go to her stomach, which was giving her large breasts a nice race on which would stick out the most. Amanda wondered if she was bigger than herself at her highest weight, and concluded she was.

“Do you always have to find ways to be the big sister?” she teased.

“I was so better for that job than you. I think Mom messed up having me be born last, besides, you left your post and I got promoted. You should have told me it came with a gut though.” Nikki laughed.

“Now if you only had someone to be a big sister to you’d be all set.”

“Well, there is a baby on the way,” Nikki said.

“Mom’s pregnant?” Amanda asked shocked.

“Yeah, that’s it,” Nikki said sarcastically as she smacked her own head. “No, silly! Lauren is! Geez, maybe you haven’t grown up here after all.”

She laughed and Amanda jumped on her excitedly.

“When did this happen, what’s her name, is it a girl, or boy, why didn’t anyone tell me!” Amanda mouthed off questions at an incredible rate.

“Slow down! You wouldn’t be out of the loop that long. Lauren just found out yesterday, and I thought it’d be better to tell you in person.”

Amanda liked the thought of being an Aunt.

“Wow, Wyatt hasn’t even been home that long, he doesn’t waste any time does he?” Amanda chuckled.

“I was making fun of her all yesterday when they were over. She’s finally getting caught up on all that eating she’s been missing out on,” Nikki grinned.
Amanda rubbed Nikki’s belly.

“Are you pregnant too?” She started talking directly to her sister’s stomach. “I bet you’re happy Lauren’s getting you a little friend to compare to, huh?”

“You having fun?” Nikki asked, starting to get annoyed.

“Yes!” Amanda said excitedly. “I can’t call you stripper anymore, so I need to take a shine to something else!” Nikki started laughing, and Amanda started tickling her sister’s belly. She stopped and gave her sister another hug. “You know I love you, and I’m so thankful you came up this weekend. We’re going to have a great time!”

Nikki sat up and tried to stop laughing. “I think I liked being called ‘Stripper’ better.”

“Okay, okay, you can still be stripper. You just won’t be making as much money as the tiny girls,” Amanda said. Nikki laughed and started walking with a sultry sway, and sexily dancing. “Fine, have it your way, Stripper. Now stop shaking those torpedoes in my face!”

“Gladly. What, no dollars on you either?” Nikki pouted. “Cheapskate.”

“Lauren might actually rival you for biggest chest in the family!” Amanda said.
“That’s what she was teasing me about yesterday! She was saying we’d look like twins and she stuck out her hands like this!” Nikki pantomimed what Lauren had done, sticking out her arms as far as they could, cradling a huge belly. “Mom was saying that she probably wouldn’t grow as much up top to match me though.”

“We can’t have you lose that title! We need to start feeding you non stop to get those small fun bags bigger!” Amanda cracked up hysterically at her own joke.

“Actually,” Nikki interjected, “Most of my weight goes right to my gut. I’ve only gone up one bra size and a few pant sizes.” She patted it, causing it to jiggle in protest.

As they continued to talk, Maura came in the door in her usual black and white work uniform.

“Hey Maura!” Amanda said, “This is my younger sister, Nikki!”

“Hi,” the redhead replied. “It’s nice to finally meet you, I’ve heard so much about you.”

“Likewise,” said Nikki. “You work at that underwear store, right?”

“Yep! It can get frustrating there. Today, a girl about 15 or so came in with her busty mother looking for a bra since she finally started growing. She was asking if a lot of girls start developing later or whatever. I should have told her to head to Brawnson, it seems every girl I meet from there is stacked!” The three girls laughed.

“I was gonna take Nikki around to see the campus, you wanna come Maura?” Amanda asked.

“Nah, I’m going out to dinner, thanks though.”

(For the next installment of this series click here)

Latest posts

Back