• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Goodbye to you all

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mathias

SAMCRO
I never thought I'd have to do this, but the time has come for me to take my leave. Every single one of you has made me feel so welcomed and I will never forget that, and thak you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so greatful to have found Dimensions as it has helped me become more confident in myself. I'm really not too great with goodbyes I mean, I'm on the verge of tears right now. This place is like a second family to me. I love you all and goodbye

-Matt :bow:

Latest posts

Back