Google

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Donna

🎶 Melophile & Bibliophile 📚
There’s a running joke amongst my friends and I about what the FBI would find if they pulled a transcript of our Google searches (or queries made to Alexa or Siri in some cases.) As an erotica writer, my most common query is asking for synonyms for commonly used sexual words or phrases. I mean, there’s only so many creative ways to say, “his kiss stole her breath away” or “her touch went straight to his…” never mind! 😊 I’ve also asked about poisons and guns. Recently I spent more than a day asking about the etymology of common acronyms we use in the fat community.

So, it got me to thinking….what is the craziest thing you’ve asked Google (or Alexa, or Siri, or whatever search engine you use)?

CurvyEm2

Mine makes me look like a crazy stalker, probably because I am a crazy stalker. I know everything about everyone. I can't help it. I go down rabbit-holes where I have to find everything about people.

The rest of it is mostly full of bizarre questions that pop into my mind. Usually about death, decay, animal facts, strange facts, geology or really anything. I like facts.

Last edited:

Ngbsk

That's a tough one, partially because I stay away from trusting any search engine itself to be the arbitrator of truth; I prefer to follow the links and analyze the results for myself. But in answer to the question, maybe "hypothetical prehistoric biosphere of Venus"?

Latest posts