• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gorgeous, Full-Color WHOLE LOTTA LOVE Bash Shirts Under $20 - Who Wants One?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ!

Part man. Part fruit.
Hi folks,

As most of you already know, I've spent the past few months hyping the release of my BBW tribute album, "WHOLE LOTTA LOVE: An All-Star Salute To Fat Chicks." It features new recordings of all your favorite rock and pop songs about fat girls, performed by some big name rock & roll talent. It also features a sumptuous album cover by revered "big girl" artist Les Toil, himself no stranger to the Dimensions forum. More information about the album itself can be found on the website below, but I'm logging in today to let everyone know that Les' gorgeous cover art is also being incorporated into the official "WHOLE LOTTA LOVE" NJ BBW Bash shirt, which will be available for sale at the event.

Those who know of my efforts to create this item (since literally April) know how many roadblocks I've run into along the way; ranging from suppliers not having large enough sizes to the ill-fated babydoll style that simply refused to take the graphic application (resulting in the image being torn apart like an old accordion once the shirt was stretched across a BBW bosom). Anyway, I've finally settled on a design that I think works for both men and women and I'm proud to present it to you now!

WLL-shirt-1.jpg

The "WHOLE LOTTA LOVE" concert style shirt has the look and feel of a classic '70s rock jersey. It features traditional two-tone design with 3/4 length sleeves, prominently displaying the album's angelic cover girl. Available in sizes S, M, L and 1X, 2X, 3X. Shirt is unisex in design but follows men's sizing standards, which run larger than comparable women's sizes.

If anybody would like to pre-order a shirt to pick up at the bash, you can use PayPal to send $19.99 to my business account, EpisodeNone -at- aol.com (replacing the -at- with @). Don't forget to include your name and to let me know which size you'd like! If there are enough requests for sizes larger than men's 3X, I'll do what I can to find them. Pre-ordering assures that the size you want won't be sold out by the time you get there! It also helps me know how many of each size to make. I've endeavored to keep the prices low and uniform across all sizes (with only a small markup over my own costs) because I'd like everyone to be able to afford one of these splendid souvenirs. Any questions or comments, feel free to post them here and I'll pop in to reply!

My thanks to everyone who has been supportive of this project over the past 20 months, the big moment is finally upon us!

AJ!
http://www.SplitScreenEntertainment.com

WLL-cover-large.jpg

As previously reported, "WHOLE LOTTA LOVE: An All-Star Salute To Fat Chicks" is a musical homage to the big, beautiful women who make the rockin' world go 'round. It features all-new recordings of popular songs praising the fuller female figure, originally made famous by some of the biggest names in rock and pop music. These anthems to abundance are performed by renowned rock & rollers from yesterday and today, along with a select few rising stars. In direct opposition to the "no fat chicks" mantra espoused by some, "WHOLE LOTTA LOVE" is a star-studded celebration of large and lovely ladies.

Songs include Queen's arena rock classic "Fat Bottomed Girls" by L.A. Guns singer Phil Lewis, with guitarist Paul LaPlaca and drummer John Macaluso. Also on tap is a high-octane version of the AC/DC concert staple "Whole Lotta Rosie" by Rufus Fontain, featuring Cinderella guitarist Jeff LaBar and original Jackyl vocalist Ronnie Honeycutt. The Poison chart-topper "Unskinny Bop" is ably recreated by party rock outfit Evick, featuring members of the Bret Michaels Band. And the bass-heavy Spinal Tap dirge "Big Bottom" is given a 6-string revamp by Twisted Sister guitarist Eddie Ojeda and his Band of Steel. Plus-sized songstress Celisa Stratton brings all-new meaning to the title track "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin, in conjunction with veteran Quiet Riot drummer Frankie Banali and guitarist Alex Grossi. Additionally, rock & roll comic C.C. Banana offers up a faithful rendition of the Kiss track "Spit" (a.k.a. "Split"), featuring bassist David Z of ZO2 and guitarist Angus Clark. Danger Danger frontman Ted Poley lends his trademark vocals to the Electric Boys hit "All Lips N' Hips," alongside his Poley/Rivera partner Vic Rivera. And the Sir Mix-A-Lot hip-hop smash "Baby Got Back" is given a metal makeover by comedian Don Jamieson, co-host of "That Metal Show" on VH1 Classic. Trixter guitarist Steve Brown puts a rock spin on Mika's international Top 40 single "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)." Plus "Big, Fat, Sexy Mama," a song by NYC underground sensation The Compulsions, is expertly rendered by newcomers Triangle Exception. Also included is the original studio recording of "You Need A Great Big Woman" by celebrated blues diva Candye Kane and the brand new song "BMW" by the mysterious Dogwhistle. Rounding out the roster are founding Twisted Sister guitarist Jay Jay French, Tuff vocalist Stevie Rachelle and longtime W.A.S.P. drummer Stet Howland, who collaborate on a cover of the Ted Nugent cult favorite "Thunder Thighs." The album boasts an inspired cover by pop artist Les Toil, known for his bold and beautiful "big girl" pin-up art. Samples of all tracks are available at the official "WHOLE LOTTA LOVE" MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/WholeLottaLoveTribute

"WHOLE LOTTA LOVE: An All-Star Salute To Fat Chicks" is now available directly from SplitScreen Entertainment. Further details can be found at the SplitScreen Entertainment website.

Latest posts

Back