• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Goth Chick's Secret By Matt L. (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt L.

~BBW, Magic, ~MWG - potential sisters in law get an alternate reality makeover

GOTH CHICK’S SECRET
by Matt L.​

It was nearly closing time at the family style diner where Libby worked to help finance her college career. The last few customers paid their bill and vacated the premises, all but a timid young lady.

Preceiving her personality didn’t take a detective. Her ratty blondish-brown hair tightly strung in braids, her round face without a trace of cosmetics and her chubby figure clad in a dark hooded sweatshirt with matching slacks: this gal was a wallflower.

Libby finished counting the diner’s take and slowly maneuvered herself over to where she sat. Libby did remember her coming in with a few friends, vaguely similar in identity and size, and broke the ice by asking, “Your friends abandoned you or what?”

The wallflower’s thin lips never left her straw as she gazed upward at Libby. She then straighten her posture and pushed the empty glass away, “Something like that. They’re on their way to Ellen’s to watch a movie, I’m just not really in the mood.”

Libby’s lush second chin spread under her jaw line as she nodded, “I see, something the matter?”

The wallflower’s expression was a significant reply and Libby pulled up a chair, “Mind if I sit down? Talking about it might make you feel better.”

“Be my guest,” the wallflower smiled sweetly, adding, “I did already with my friends, nothing was resolved.”

Libby sat down, “Well, maybe you need an objective mind from a stranger to sort things out?”

The wallflower agreed. Introducing herself as Julia, she informed Libby of the details: “My brother just got engaged to this conceited chick, the totally pretentious type. Her name is Annabelle, and she goes to this Ivy League school in Vermont. Annabelle consistently brags about her years in high school, the usual B.S. about being a cheerleader and prom queen and stuff.”

Libby cracked a composed smile. “Let me guess, she annoys you with her attitude?”

Julia flexed her eyebrows and frowned, “You got that right! If it isn’t about my lack of social endeavors, it’s my friends or my weight.”

Libby acknowledged Julia with a nod, and Julia wrapped things up by saying, “I’m supposed to go shopping with her tomorrow, and I dread it. She’s one of those professional looking Gucci chicks, slim and cute; she’ll make me feel dumpy and stupid. Besides, I know when we dine for lunch, she’ll critique everything I order.”

“Well now,” Libby calmly asked Julia, “Why did you agree to go shopping with her?”

Julia rocked her head sideways, “I guess to keep peace in the family. Everyone knows we really don’t get along, but my brother suggested that maybe if we spent some time together, we’d get to liking each other. My brother could do much better than Annabelle.”

Libby shook her head, “I concur. She purposely makes you feel uncomfortable, and if he wasn’t starry eyed with this vixen, he’d know better than to date somebody that rude and shallow.”

Julia pessimistically blurted, “Then you understand why I don’t want to go to the mall with her.”

A dark shade of red blossomed over Libby’s plump cheeks as she grinned, “Nah, take up the invitation and be sure of this: I wager things will work to your favor.”

Julia ran her fingers down the length of her clumsy arranged braid, “Very unlikely. She’ll flaunt her beauty while making me feel fat and frumpy.”

Libby giggled, “What time will you be at the mall?”

Julia shrugged her shoulders. “I suppose around noon since we’re dining first and then shopping, probably at one of those expensive boutiques.”

“Here’s the thing,” Libby remarked with a twinkle in her eyes, “I’ll meet you there but will stay in the background. All you need to do is forgot all about Annabelle’s uppity attitude and imagine you‘re out with a friend.”

“And that’s going to help me how?” Julia questioned.

Libby smirked, “I think that’s sufficient enough for now - just trust..”

Latest posts

Back