Quantcast

Grand Marshal of Desire 1 -5, by Survivalisfutile (~BBW, Butt Expansion, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

survivalisfutile

Robot in Disguise
~BBW, Dreaming, Butt Expansion, ~XWG - Alice's dream visitor knows her secret desires.

Grand Marshal of Desire
Parts 1- 5

by Survivalisfutile

Part 1

Alice was a sweet girl; really, she was. Anyone who knew her could tell you that. She had just turned 18, and was shuffling along in her senior year of high school. She stood at about 5' 4", 115 pounds with solid green eyes and straight brown hair. By all accounts she was attractive, carrying a set of C-cup breasts that nestled every so softly into her brassiere. Down her smooth midsection, a shapely round mound came to its climax, just after the small of her back. Firm, yet still slightly bouncing with every step, her ass was one which all asses are compared too.

This is how she came to me; tip-toed innocently in, really. I saw her coming, but I would never let her know. My name is Sam. I had been watching her from afar, not avidly, but she visited my neck of the woods daily at least.

You see, I am the lord of dreams and wishes, the Grand Marshal of desire. If you've ever dreamt of something bigger than yourself, ever woke up out of excitement, then you know me. She came as any innocent youth would, dreaming of boys and college. Her emerald eyes told me a different story though. This is that story.

--------------Goodnight Life----------------

“G’night,” she said as she walked up the stairs ready to slip back into a soft world of dreams. “Don’t stay up too late, we’ve got to leave early for Richmond tomorrow, Gram-Gram will be waiting!”

It was Christmastime; her family always went to visit Grams. After Alice’s mom had died a few years back, Grams was always inviting them down for a stay. She had a great old house set outside the city, with enough room for a small army. Alice loved her Gram-Gram dearly; she was always cooking something in the oven, and her physique showed it.

Alice's mom had been heavyset, which is truly an understatement. She was HUGE, with massive thighs and seemed to EXPLODE from her tight pants, at least that’s what Alice remembered of her mother. She had been bedridden for years, even when she was growing up; oddly enough, her father didn’t seem to mind.

Anyways, Alice got ready for bed, washing her face, changing into a big t-shirt and putting her reading glasses on the nightstand. She looked at the picture of her mother as she turned out the lights. “I wish I had known her better ...”

Little did she know she was going to have a lot more in common with her mother very shortly.

----------Slipping away… all for the better----------------

After falling asleep, Alice dreamed she was sitting at her desk in Ms. Petchores’ AP English class. She looked around, but the teacher seemed to be absent, and a lot of students were out; in fact all of the students were out. The windows seemed fogged over, but still had a gray light coming in from them.

She was wearing a pair of cut-off short-shorts that showed off her tanned legs, and a clingy t-shirt which made her bust seem huge.

That’s when I stepped in. I walked into the classroom with my shaggy long brown hair, black jacket, and ominously old key hanging around my neck on a gleaming silver chain. I sat my suitcase on the desk silently, and all that can be heard were my footsteps on the multicolored classroom floor. I wrote my name on the board, and I can see Alice straining to read it, if only she knew it was impossible. I spoke to her and told me to just call me Sam.

She tried to speak, but no sound came out of her mouth, and that’s when she realized she couldn’t stand up either. I wasn’t holding her hostage; I guess it was just her own fear that kept her planted there. I’m not a scary-looking being, but even I have to admit the setting was drab. As any experienced dreamer can tell you, your dreams shouldn’t make any conscious sound.

I spoke, and it was obvious she heard me from the look of unexpectedness on her face. I told her that I was here to grant her something she had longed for in secret. I explained that I had been watching her, listening to her hopes and dreams. I told her that I was willing to give her anything and everything she wanted.

I walked closer to her desk, my ominous footsteps echoing in the emptiness of the room. I touched her face with my index finger, running it along her jawline. She shuddered in her bed and in her seat, as if I was standing in her room above her. If only she knew how real this was.

She tried to speak again, but was cut off suddenly as her jawline softened. A large pouch of fat began to envelop her face. I watched as her face plumped up ever so sweetly, and I laughed. She tried to touch her face but couldn’t feel anything.

I came closer to her, and latched my hand onto her chest. Her eyes shot wide open as, within my fingers, her flesh began to grow. Slowly the tight shirt became a second skin, and the large t-shirt she wore to bed rose. Her chest stopped just at a DD.

That’s when I walked around to her backside and gave it a slap. It echoed throughout her mind, and her shapely ass took on an entirely new shape. It doubled in size almost immediately, and it spread out to her thighs. The short-shorts in her dream split right down the middle as they quickly filled with fat. Her calves were next and she could feel her high-rise socks strain to keep up. Then suddenly, she was sitting on the floor amongst the wreckage of her desk, and her bed was slowly being outgrown by her huge thighs.

I left her stomach alone for now, and gave her a smile. Then I mouthed, “See you tomorrow …”

She woke up in a hurry and sat up straight in her bed. She felt her breasts bobble around and almost jump out of her shirt. She stood up and heard a loud THUD as her foot hit the ground. She caught herself in the mirror, and her mouth fell open. A knock-knock came from the door; it was her dad. I smiled from my perch, and watched as she modeled for herself. Would Gram-Gram be surprised to see her or what?

Story continued in post 4 of this thread

outroducin

ya this story is awesome, i wanna see what happens to her next.....please post more!!!

survivalisfutile

Robot in Disguise
Part 2 - What to do, what to do!

Alice began pacing around her room, the ceiling below her shaking and nearly causing the chandelier in the dining room to collapse onto the breakfast table. How could this happen to her? She didn’t want to have a huge cellulite-free ass - she had a reputation to uphold! How could she go back to school on Monday? She’d never fit into a desk at her high school now.

She rushed into the Jack-and-Jill bathroom that was connected to the master bedroom and locked the door; her father usually opened it to see if she was awake or just procrastinating. She turned on the shower out of instinct and spotted the scale tucked behind the toilet bowl. She tried to look down as she stepped on the blasted thing, but her DD-cup bust was obstructing her view. She contorted her body in such a way that caused her massive butt to shift her center of gravity and collapse into the shower tub. She sat there, with the water running over her new body. She looked like a freak, like J-lo on growth hormones or something!

The shirt she was wearing clung to her chest and that’s when she noticed her nipples for the first time. They were so erotically sensitive! Of course she had noticed the pleasure she could derive from rubbing them in the past, but with the growth in her bust it seemed her sensitivity grew as well.

Quickly she stood up and peeled the wet shirt off her body, then ran back into her room to desperately look for something to wear. Odd, she thought, she didn’t seem to remember putting her mother's old clothing in that bottom dresser. Her old clothes were still in the closet, but a pair of hip huggers (appropriately named) in an obscenely large size were tucked in there, along with a very large bra.

She grabbed them and took them to the bathroom to explore this newfound land that she was going to call home. Her ass shelved out off of her back and down to her thighs, still tanned to perfection. She kept hearing this slapping sound, but couldn’t figure out what it was. It wasn’t until she stepped out of the shower and her massive inner thighs connected in a loud clap that she realized what was making the sound.

She pulled on the old jeans, which fit like a glove. She thought they must have been something her mom wore when she was young. What she didn’t see was me sitting in my omnipotent little world, peering down at her through a frosted-like glass. If only she knew that they were her pants, and that, at that moment, the rest of her outfits were growing to size.

------------------A family discovery ----------

Alice did her hair like usual, and slipped into the bra, which was rather loose fitting on her massive breasts. After she did her hair, she applied a few cosmetic touches, and thought to herself that she looked pretty damn good! In that second, her father came knocking again asking if she was ready to go. She told him not to freak out when he saw her, that something weird had happened to her the night before, but her dad began to get upset. He figured she had dyed her hair or something crazy. She opened her bedroom door and looked ashamed.

He had no idea what she was talking about, she looked like she always had. He told her they really needed to get a move on. I chuckled at this, because her mouth just hung there gaping at what her dad had said.

So she jumped in their SUV, and they took off. Her 5-year-old brother, William, or Billy for short, was laughing the whole way there. She never knew why, but if I could have whispered in her ear that innocent people never forget the truth, she would have been mortified!

He kept poking her overhanging fat from the back seat with his foot, causing her to shift her position and sending waves through her lower body. She didn’t seem to mind, and from where I was standing, she actually looked at ease for someone who had gained so much weight recently.

They arrived in Richmond in no time, although they had to stop for fast food three or four times because she kept getting hungry! Her father didn’t seem to mind, and Billy was young and shy, so he hardly ever spoke up. They pulled into the grand entryway and got out.

It was well into the late afternoon, and
Gram-Gram, being rather elderly, was asleep. They weren’t too surprised by this. Jenkins, the house attendant and butler set them all up in the usual wing in their usual rooms. They ordered in Chinese food and Alice stuffed herself silly. By now her silky smooth abdomen was catching up with the rest of her body; it didn’t help that Jenkins ordered enough to supply the entire country of China itself.

She was woozy from all the food and rice, and the hip huggers she had found were now rather tight around the waist. She had overdone it, but she was oddly docile to what was going on around her; it seemed to her almost like it was natural. This wasn’t any of my doing; I guess her mind just always knew one day it would grow to her family.

Alice decided against taking off the pants because they were beyond pulling off after the six-hour eating rampage she had been on. Jenkins brought in a night shirt for her that obviously belonged to Gram-Gram. It smelled of old people and could have housed a small circus underneath it. She was rubbing her tiny gut and watching the late show when she slowly drifted off to sleep. It was MY play-time now.

Story continued in post 7 of this thread

atcAlan

I Love Sweet Pears
Great start! Can't wait to see how big you take her, especially in the backside.

survivalisfutile

Robot in Disguise
I have read the outcrys in outher sections of the forum for butt-expansion, expect considerable growth in all areas, but quite the badonkadonk when everything is said and done :) ahah

oh, and thank you so much atcALAN, Lear, and outroducin, any and all sugestions/comments are appreciated! Anything you'd like to see besides some backside expansion? Lemme know! and thanks again for reading.

survivalisfutile

Robot in Disguise
Part 3 -Love handles, belly fat, breasts – OH MY!

There she was again, lost in her dream world. This time she had found her way back to her high school track field. She started running, in a tight pair of bright blue gym shorts, her ass swaying left, bounce, right, bounce bounce, left, and so on. I came running up beside her, smiling; she didn't seem to recognize me. I told her my name was Sam and asked her why she was running. She told me she needed to get into shape for the prom.

I just laughed and told her that was silly, she was already gorgeous. Her breasts bobbed up and down with her slow pace. She just shook her head and kept on going. I looked at the yellow shirt she was wearing, and thought it was much too loose on her.

I reached out and patted her flat-ish stomach and told her that running away from her problems never solved anything.

She stopped as her tiny gut explored the space in front of her. She gawked at herself as the love handles began to flop over her shorts, then steadily grew. Her gut was beginning to poke out of her shirt when she started running again.

Her tummy grew and grew, adding at least 150 pounds to her frame by the time it was done, and her once loose shirt now rolled all the way up to the bottom of her sports bra. Yet, she just kept jogging like it never happened.

I caught up with her and laughed at the sight; that's when I decided her breasts were much too small for such a big girl like herself. I came up behind her massive body, wrapped my arms around her DD breasts, and let go.

The straps on her bra dug into her shoulders as the rampant growth began, DDD, E, EE, F, FF, and finally G cup breasts. The front clasps on her bra had an inch gap between them. I marveled at the new cleavage I had created.

I almost fell down looking at this huge 400-pound woman jogging. Finally I ran out in front of her, smiled, and blew a weak bit of air in her direction. The bra snapped open, letting her huge, pendulous breasts spill out onto her new stomach.

Her shirt strained, and turned a pale yellow color as it tried to stretch to size, and that's when she woke up.

Story continued in post 9 of this thread

survivalisfutile

Robot in Disguise
[Authors Note: Sorry about the delay in updating this story, a few things came up, hope you enjoy! Also, credit to editing this part of the story goes to Ryubof, AKA DrJKL. Thanks Buddy!]

Part 4 - Enter the Delivery boy

Jenkins flipped on the lights of Alice's comfortable little room in the southeast corner, and then opened the blinds to the rising sun. Alice slowly opened her eyes, remembering that odd man from her dreams; she had seen him before... she was sure of it! She leaned forward, or should I say, tried to lean forward, and not being accustomed to her new girth fell backwards heavily. She tried this several times, causing a layer of sweat to cover her body, and each time she recoiled, her massive tits came in like the high tide and drowned her in fleshy goodness.

Breakfast was being served soon. She was no longer concerned about her pendulous breasts, pale and creamy, hanging in front of her. The muffin top of fat flesh around the waist of her mother's old jeans just seemed normal to her.

She began the descent downstairs, a rather long trek considering the curving nature of the old mahogany grandee. The atrium was vastly huge and well lit, shining bright light against her body, which was still clad in her sleeping get-up (which had come to fit her quite nicely!).

Just then she caught sight of the delivery boy out of the corner of her eye; SHE KNEW HIM!

“Thank you so much, Shawn, I’m not as spry as I used to be!” said Jenkins to the boy wheeling in groceries from his truck.

“No problem, anything for a regular!” Shawn replied back.

He had been in her English class last year, but what was he doing in Richmond? He wheeled in a few more large brown unmarked boxes into the pantry and had Jenkins sign the order form (being tipped a quick five bucks in the process) and headed for the door in his brown short-shorts. She couldn't remember his name, but oh well, it was nice to see a friendly face, even in her condition!

His name was Shawn Austin, manager of food services. "Wow," she thought, "a manager at his age..." She eyed him ... that long dark brown hair, hazel eyes; he was cute! She had never considered him all that cute, but time does a wonder on people.

He was thinking the same thing as he saw this smiling behemoth of a woman looking at him. He immediately recognized her from the several classes they had together, and stopped dead in his tracks, smiling kindly at her. “Look at those THIGHS!” he thought to himself.

After about of minute of staring, Shawn went over to this new Alice and proclaimed, "Alice! You look amazing!" Shawn wasn't an innocent young man, but he certainly remembered how scarce she used to be. "You know, I get off in about an hour. Ever been for a ride in a food delivery truck?"

Alice's eyes lit up! Her mouth gaping, she said, "No, but boy that sounds fun! I have to eat breakfast first; I'm a growing girl ya know!"

Shawn's knees went weak as he agreed and told her he had a few stops to make and would be back, freshly stocked for his midday rounds, around 11.

I just sat back and watched her giddy little waddle as she became overwhelmed by the aroma of fresh bacon coming from the kitchen... "Things are coming together swiftly," I thought to myself from my perch in the upper-realm of reality. "Quite swiftly indeed..."

Just then, Alice misstepped and her huge new thighs spread widely apart, then quickly slapped back together with a loud "SCHMACK!"

Story continued in post 10 of this thread

survivalisfutile

Robot in Disguise
Part 5 - Just an average breakfast daydream

Gram-Gram had woken up early that morning, and with the help of Jenkins was preparing a breakfast that could have fed an entire army of the old Alice. Hearing her darling sweet grand-daughter's words coming from the foyer warmed her heart, for she knew Shawn was a good boy for Alice; Grandmothers always know those sorts of things. She turned around to face Alice and give her a great big welcome, when this new young lady entered her field of vision much too early.

It was her little Alice, although a far cry from little. Gram-Gram dropped the skillet just at the sight of the young maiden and tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

Alice had no idea why Gram-Gram was acting so wei... “OH NO!” She had remembered now why she had been so stressed before the drive, and in a flash of clarity she took in her new body.

She grabbed at her breasts, thinking them not real... picking one up and letting it fall heavily onto her huge stomach, wait - her stomach?!

This was entirely new to her, the pale flesh devoid of any stretch marks, piling up on the upper part of her thighs. Her glorious thighs, stretched tightly in those jeans of her mother. "Phew, at least they look 'normal,'" she thought to herself while trying to remember what she ate the day before.

Before she could say or think another thing, the teary-eyed Gram-Gram spoke. "Child it's so good to see you! You look so healthy, darling, just splendid!" Could she not see her? Alice was a blimp by any standard; for some reason Alice just beamed towards her Grams.

"Well, I have been doing a bit of body building lately, mostly working with weights..." Alice said, suddenly absent minded. Gram-Gram just looked up at the ceiling, then back at her sweet innocent granddaughter. A warm smile spread across her wrinkled, yet extremely plump face.

"Come here child," she beckoned, "Give your Grams a hug!" With that, the two obese women embraced each other, and that's when Alice finally noticed it all.

BREAKFAST! How could she be so naive!? There on the counter sat platter after platter of bacon and sausage, biscuits and gravy, hash browns and corned beef hash... how could she resist?

Mid hug, Alice reached over her Gram's shoulder and grabbed a fist full of greasy bacon, stuffing her mouth and chewing loudly, almost as if automatic.

"Well, don't let me keep such a pretty girl like you waiting then! Dig in sweetie, we can't have leftovers now, can we?" she said jokingly.

Alice looked at her in shock, no leftovers? How could that even be possible? Oh well, she'd have to try. Her father and Billy stumbled in following the enticing aroma, and filled up a plate. Alice didn't bother; she needed to get that food in her NOW!

Her first course consisted of stuffing her face silly with sausage and drinking boat after boat of gravy. It dribbled down her chin and shirt. No one seemed to notice or care.

"SO MUCH FOOD!”
she thought, and it was all deliciously fattening at that... that's when she noticed something odd happening. Her 400-pound frame shivered, even though she was standing next to the stove burners. That's when she saw me, standing in the corner smiling at her again. A look of fright spread through her chubby, greasy face, but excitement persisted in her eyes. Finally she tried to look out the window into the front yard, but only saw an odd grayish frost collected on the outer side.

She waved her hands frantically, and tried to speak, nothing happened. Gram-Gram just sat there, slowly chewing away, looking at her plate. Alice's father and Billy followed suit. That’s when I spoke up in a familiar voice.

“Not exactly what you expected, huh, sweetie?” I said as her Gram-Gram's voice flowed from my lips. “Don’t stop feasting on my account,” I said in my regular indiscernible voice as I walked over to her. She instinctively began to eat again; the food was practically orgasmic! I made sure of that.

I came up behind her and stopped my hands a few inches away from her gravy-covered stomach. “No,” I thought, “not there…” With that I lowered my palms slowly to her thighs and made contact. I rubbed from the outside flesh to the inside, covering every inch with my touch.

Slowly, I backed up, awaiting the new round of fat to begin.

Quickly it filled up, and shot her backside out to a ridiculous size, but the jeans kept stretching along with her. I watched as she comically lost her balance and fell on her giant ass, its form swelling as she stuffed more food into her waiting mouth.

My new pear-shaped beauty sat there, unconsciously stuffing her face. I came back close to her and kissed her gently on the forehead.

“Wake up, Alice,” I whispered. ”Time to wake up now.”

DING-DONG-DING-DONG, DONG-DONG-DING-DONG!!!

Eleven o’ clock - breakfast was over already? She remembered now coming into the cushioned living room to rest, but she had to hurry, Shawn would be here soon and she was still covered in gravy…

“That’s odd,” she said aloud, “I remember this love seat being much larger last time I was here….”

In reality, it wasn’t a love seat at all, it was an extended-size couch, but her new thighs made it seem so tiny.

To be continued by 8/24 – Next Installment:

----Fat Flu? No Way!?! That’s not Contagious!---

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
Fat Flu? I'm intrigued, what are the symptoms? Speaking of things Fat, any science majors have any lingo to use in a story called Fillium, think helium and fattening quickly and permanently. Thanks in advance😉

Latest posts