• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"Great Things About Being Fat" on Bravo tonight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEast

Bountifulicious!
Tonight at 10 p.m. EST, Bravo will air the first of a five-night series, entitled GREAT THINGS ABOUT BEING..., and tonight FAT is the topic. Bravo is on Channel 38 in my neck of the woods.

Thanks to a post on the old boards last week, I was made aware of this series. This is one I'm definitely going to tape. You'll find a link to a video clip from it at http://www.bravotv.com/Great_Things_About_Being_Fat/. (Sorry, but icon to make this a clickable link doesn't seem to be working right now. Oops, on previewing this post, I see that the link icon IS working. It just isn't showing the code like before. However, I just tried to italicize one of the words, and that didn't work. Conrad? Tinker, tinker...) Enjoy!~Bountifully, Fuchsia

P.S. Tried to post this earlier, but Conrad was tinkerig with the boards. Hope it's not too late for some of you.

Latest posts

Back