• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Greetings from the World of Tomorrow

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryōri

Built Like a Teddy Bear
Just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. What's up?! My name is Chris, I'm 21 and a chef. I'm still in college but I do have a job work for the corporate mecca they call Walt Disney World Resort. I've lived in the U.S. most of my life but my true home is Japan. I love to cook but I do more then that, I also play lead guitar in a small side band. That's all I can think of at the moment so yeah, later.

Latest posts

Back