• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Growing pains question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan475

This might sound like a silly question to some of you, but I figured that I would ask it anyway.

First just a quick bio on me. I used to be thin in my 20's and I've never been fat until now. When I hit my 30's I started getting chubby about 5' 10" and 210 pounds was my average. No matter how much I worked at it I couldn't get rid of the weight so I decided to get fat instead because it was already in my family genes and I found out that I like being fat over being thin once it really began to happen on it's own. So when I got to 215 pounds while I was trying to loose weight I decided to just go with it and enjoy myself.

I started gaining weight intentionally about 2 months ago. I gain weight really easily and I put on 5 pounds of fat during my first week of gaining and then I took a break. Last week I decided that I wanted to be 230 pounds so I started gaining again. Now for my question:

I put about 3-4 pounds in the last 5 days and almost all of it seems to have went to the top of my belly. The area feels really tight and sore and I keep getting this burning and pulling pain at the top of my belly on both sides. I know it's happening because I'm getting bigger and tissues in the area are being stretched and fat is being added there and so forth etc. As I get bigger will pain like this continue to be a problem when ever I gain quickly or will it go away once I reach a certain size and body shape?

The pain hurts enough but it's not unbearable and massaging the spot takes it away for a little while. I'm just wondering if my body is changing all at once to handle the fat, or if it's a never ending process that starts back up every time I gain more weight?

Latest posts

Back