• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Haircut Sightings and Musings, Tight Squeeze Implication

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

Had a very enjoyable half-hour at the local generic hair-cuttery this weekend, thought I'd post it and see if anyone's had similar experiences or thoughts.

First of all, the woman who cut my hair was an attractive bbw. Probably about 30, lovely ebony cutie, probably 250-300 lbs (I'm not all that good at estimating), though also probably about 5'10. Here's what I'm curious about--while she was cutting my hair, she inevitably ended up rubbing against my arm. That's normal, entirely incidental to the job, and non-sexual. However, she had a cute little belly and some music was playing; everytime her belly brushed against my arm, she would groove to the music, and I'd feel it jiggling against me. Anyone else experience this? I don't mean to sound like a pervert, just enjoyed the haircut :)

Second, and even more enticing, was the absolutely gorgeous ssbbw waiting on her boyfriend getting his haircut. She was younger than me, maybe 21, about 5'8, and was certainly 400 lbs or more. Very pretty, and with curves from here to December (in particular, very voluptuous legs, a favorite of mine). Even better, she was clearly confident. She wasn't wearing anything revealing, just slacks and a sweatshirt (weather's turned cold), but they clung to her beautifully; and when her bf got done, they were flirting and teasing each other. A happy couple, and a very lucky guy.

My third and final observation requires a shoutout to TS Monkey, and a question to all the lovely ladies on the board. After seeing this vision of a ssbbw, and going back to get my haircut from a cute bbw, I was sitting there in the chair. It occurred to me that, while it wasn't a particularly small chair, the ssbbw likely couldn't have fit, or at a minimum would've needed to squeeze. Is this a problem for you when you get your hair cut girls? Granted, this was a generic-cheapo cuttery, I really am not sure what chairs are like at an actual stylists.

Anyway, yet again I've been longwinded. Just thought I'd share why I left the barber's with shorter hair, and a grin on my face.

Latest posts

Back