• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Happy Veterans Day

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hal84

Happy Veterans Day, this is a day that marks the end of fighting in World War I. This was the first war that we today would recognize as a modern war. The said thing about warfare is that technology jumps ahead of teactics and the modern machine gun along with modern artillary in use along with Napolinic tactics caused a slaughter the world had yet to see.

It was first known as Armistice Day and proclaimed by Woddrow Wilson. IT remained Armistice Day until a World War II vet went to his congressmen and i was changed to celebrate and mourn the sacrifice of all Veterans in America whether they be from the past of future veterans that have yet to come.

Today is a day of thank you, it should be a day to be void of petty squabbles of this was wrong and that was a tragedy or massacre. Mistakes are made in war but only the men and woman who have seen the fog of war can truly judge another for there actions. Today is a day of thank you. For those fellow DIMS who have serve I thank you. For those who support the troops I thank you.

If you hate the military and the troops and think all troops are baby killers your welcome. With out men and woman like the troops you would be speaking in another language either German, or Japenesse or another one.

Latest posts

Back