Has There Ever Been a FA/BBW Couple Pic Thread?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Seda

Throbbing member
this is of me and m'lady a couple months ago. it was either 1:30 or 2:30 am when this picture was taken, so we both dont look very enthusiastic haha. even so, god damn shes beautiful.
She is gorgeous :wubu:

Jes

is oddly aroused
Thank you, miafantastic! Here are a few more:
Wait. The museum has like.... a Prom photo set up? I men, Prom photo with dinosaurs, but...

:) Love the shots, and I had no idea museums (musea?) were doing this now. I LOVE your reaction to the flying beasts. Very authentic.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Me and the Bf Twist, as his known in the internet world. Excuse the nudity. This was taken during a photo shoot ! oh and check out the wig, do i look good as a brunette ?
oh my that is one sizzling picture and omg you both look adorable and sexy

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
Me and the Bf Twist, as his known in the internet world. Excuse the nudity. This was taken during a photo shoot ! oh and check out the wig, do i look good as a brunette ?
Good lord:doh: Twisty must be like 6'4",:rolleyes: but it looks like a good match!!!:D:kiss2:

mz_puss

BigCutie

1love_emily

COLLEGE
It's been a long while since I've posted on any of the forums. I've been away at a music camp for all of July. The month is now sadly ending, but I have a little more free time to get on!

I've been at camp in Estes Park, CO. For those of you who are aware, my boyfriend Dism4l/Derek lives in Denver. So he's driven up to see me! He came up a few weeks ago, and he's coming on Sunday too.

Last time he was here, we were too busy being a couple to take pictures. But I will take pictures this next time! I like to keep reminders to myself that he is in fact real. Sometimes I think I'm dreaming when I'm with him.

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
You two are ridiculously adorable!!!! Yay for museum dates!!!! <3
Thank you, darlingzooloo!

Wait. The museum has like.... a Prom photo set up? I men, Prom photo with dinosaurs, but...

:) Love the shots, and I had no idea museums (musea?) were doing this now. I LOVE your reaction to the flying beasts. Very authentic.
They have stations set up where you can pose against a green screen and they snap pics. You have to sit through a sales pitch afterward ($30 for a framed portrait? Puh-leeze...) but then they give you a link where you can post them online. So far we've found two, but we're going back in a couple weeks to see if there are more. I know, we're hooked!

Latest posts