• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Have You Dreamed Of a Dims Poster?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aliena

I had this dream the other night and thought I'd share with you guys whilst I pass the time between classes.

I dreamed I was at a convention of some sort and ran into Stan, his wife, and their little girl. (must be all those nice pics from their camping trip) It was quite a hoot, because he acted like we were best friends from each others past.
I assure you, I've never met Stan or his family, but they were all so familiar in my dream.
It was a short and sweet dream, but it had me wondering if anyone of my fellow Dims posters have had more steamier dreams of other posters or just some adventurous ones.

You may keep it anonymous if you must, but I thought it would be fun to share.

Latest posts

Back