• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Have you ever been bribed to lose weight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piink

Ugh, sometimes I could just slap my boyfriends mother. :doh: Last night she decided to bribe him with money to lose weight. (He moved in with me recently but he stayed at her house this week to help her since she had a relapse with her MS.) Anywho, she tells him that if he loses down to 190 that she will pay him $200, and for every year he keeps the weight off an extra $500.

She constantly bitches about his weight. He has gained around 50+ lbs. since moving in with me. When we go to visit she will poke at his belly and shake it and just stare at it! She is mad about him gaining the weight. She starved him when he lived with her. Literally, starved him. She would only buy enough food that would last the 'average' person 3 days and made it last for almost 2 weeks. When we started dating, we went out a lot. So he gained a few then. But he really didn't start until we moved in together.

Even when he tells her to shut up about it, she does for only the rest of the day. It just really irks my nerves. Sometimes I think that she doesn't want to be in public with him unless he is skinny. I think it is ridiculous.

To her fat = lazy slob. Sometimes, I wonder what she thinks about me? But, then again, if I ever found out I probably would slap her.

Has anyone else had to deal with something similar?

Latest posts

Back