• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hayden The Baby Factory - by Bastani (~~WG, Lactation, Pregnancy, Breast Expansion)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bastani

~~WG, Pregnancy, Lactation, Breast Expansion - The story is about the movie star hayden known from "heroes" who gets turned into a fat lactating lazy woman by a wizard.

On my blog here: http://multi-mutations.blogspot.com/2011/08/hayden-baby-factory.html you can find the story with 3 pictures of how hayden looks like before and after.

enjoy

Hayden The Babyfactory
by Bastani

Hayden was driving to her next movie project. After Heroes things went downhill for her. She only was asked for lame movies like scream 4 where you could see the plot from 5 miles away. Not that Heroes was any good. The show was so boring that It’s even more exciting to see a snail cross over a street. Not to mention that it was a lame ass copy of the “X men” without the stuff that makes “X men” good.

Luckily she still had her good looks and her acting wasn’t that bad either. So she was thrilled to start acting in this new movie Called Carmen.

After a couple of hours she finally arrived at her destination, she parked her car and was on her way to the movie set. But before she even left the parking space, a guy showed up out of nowhere.

“Oh great” She thought, another person who wants to know if he can date me, or maybe this time it will be an idiot who wants to have my autograph.”

He slowly came closer. Naturally Hayden gave him her best fake smile, she couldn’t afford to be rude now, maybe the guy had some influence on forums or on other “nerdy” sites. Last thing she needed was angry fans who want to boycott her.

“Hello mister what can I do for yah? Just In case you wonder I’m not interested in dating and if you want an autograph then make it quick cause I need to be at my next movie shoot.”

“Not at all Miss I came here for a whole other reason. I have come to save you from a life of isolation. You know how it is with celebrities once they reach the status of an worldwide Idol. They can’t walk anywhere without people looking at them and the paparazzi always taking pictures in the hopes of getting the next big scandal in tabloids cause people strangely enough like to read stuff like that. After a while you have to live like a prisoner”

“Hey mister I’m not going to be told by a total stranger what I should and shouldn’t do. Maybe I like a life like that, being a person that people look up to and worship me as a god.”

That’s when the guy started to become scary, he was incanting some strange spell at her in Latin.

“Oh filiolus , EGO dico vobis iam verto is penuriosus puella pinguis tantum votum est habeo liberi”
(“Oh ancient gods, I call to you now to turn this poor famous girl into a fat lactating slob who's only wish is to have a bunch of children”)

Hayden ran away from this psycho as fast as she could but suddenly she felt something strange happen inside her body. Her body started to hurt everywhere and a moment later she fell on the ground.

She felt her clothes tightening the pain was so unbearable that she had to remove her costume leaving her only with her underwear in the middle of the parking, luckily nobody was around to see her like this.

She could see how her once perfect body started to increase everywhere. Her perky breasts started to become bigger and bigger they grew so big that her bra couldn’t take it anymore and snapped off her body. Even stranger was that her breasts started to lactate they grew so big and full of milk that they pointed downward as low as her belly button.

The changes stopped for a while and she was relieved that it was over. This must have been the weirdest experience she ever felt. But right after she thought the worst was over. She felt something strange happening to her hips. They started to grow sideways and her butt started to become huge.

The wizard enjoyed it when he looked at Hayden especially when that perfect ass of hers started to get covered with cellulite everywhere. He knew the changes to her body were complete so he went closer to Hayden and took some clothes out of his bag. A blue tank top and a huge white pants.

“Here you go honey, I took some clothes with me, it will look nice on your new body.”

“You jerk what did you do to me?!!!” are you some kind of crazy he-witch? Turn me back you bastard!??”

“Now now, don’t you like your new body? I turned you into the perfect baby factory even the biggest loser in bed could make you pregnant now.”

She rudely grabbed the clothes out of his hands, at least wearing trashy clothes like that is better then no clothes at all. When she was finished with dressing herself she noticed that her blue tank top was getting wet from her lactating breasts and soon you could see her nipples pointing outward.

“My work here is done, soon your mentality will start to change and you will lose all interest in acting”

With a flash the strange guy disappeared and left Hayden in this peculiar state.

“Wait come back you bastard, turn me back normal !!!”

Hayden yelled at the sky in the hopes the wizard would hear her. But it was of no use he was long gone.

Accepting her new self

She started to think what she should do. After thinking for a while she had an idea of seeing a psychic, maybe one of those could fix her back to normal, So she went to her car and started to drive around L.A. in search of one.

After hours of searching she finally found one but when she arrived she wondered what she was doing here?

That’s when she remembered the wizard’s last words that slowly her mentality would start to change. Why did she ever have this crazy idea of going into acting? Always stupid people who want to talk to you, always have to look good, jealousy between women. Marriages that always fail. Locked up in a mansion for the rest of your life… Yuck!! She thought in herself.

She wanted to have babies lot’s of ‘em. Sadly she didn’t have a boyfriend and she was smart enough to realize that no man wanted to date her the way she is now ,especially when the only thing that’s on her mind is having babies they would run away from her first change they get.

The only option she had was artificial Insemination. She started the car and went straight to a Sperm Donor facility. Once she arrived she saw a nurse chewing gum who looked at her.

“Hello miss what can I do for yah? … Say you look strangely familiar, your face looks almost the same like that girl from superheroes what’s her name again? Ah forget is she isn’t that famous anyways.”

“I wanna be pregnant ma’am.”

“Sure you do, there aren’t many other reasons for a woman to come to a facility like this. Well we have a catalog here of what kind of guy you want your baby to look like.

The nurse noticed Hayden’s lactating breasts and her wet tank top but didn’t want to say anything, women like these paid for her salary so no reason to make them feel awkward.

Hayden was browsing trough the catalog strangely enough she didn’t have any interest in the good looking Caucasian guys. After a while she stopped at a very heavy black man who looked like he was in his late thirties. He looked like he was 300 pounds heavy with a large beer gut and he had all the characteristics of an African man. She went back to the Nurse to let her know her choice.

“I want my baby with him”

“Ah nice I can’t wait to see witch handsome fella you chose … hmmm interesting choice, you are sure you want that guy, I don’t want to be rude but his genes don’t look all too great.”

“Yup I’m sure, I don’t know why but I feel something strange for him”

“Sigh… okay then I’ll notice the doctor, if you want we can start the procedure immediately.”

“That would be great can’t wait to be pregnant”

After that Hayden went to the waiting room of the doctor. A couple of minutes later the doctor arrived and introduced him.

Hello miss my name is… say you look like that girl from “Heroes” … euh never mind my head is in the clouds again … my name is Doctor Henry. Come into my office so I can make your dream come true of having a baby.

“Please place yourself on this scale so I can see how much you weigh … 200 pounds my my somebody went too often to Ronald Mc Donald. If we make you pregnant you need to know that you will become at least 50 pounds heavier, and by the looks of the guy you took it could be even more. Also did you have a baby before cause your breasts are dripping milk like a cow if you pardon my language?”

“I don’t mind the weight gain doctor and about my lactating breasts, I had some bad experience by a strange guy”

The doctor assumed it was a miscarriage or abortion

“Ah I see no problem, a miscarriage could have this effect on the female body. So are you sure you wan to start?”

“Yes doc I’m ready when you are”

The doctor started the procedure and after an hour or 2 he was done. He said to Hayden that the Artificial insemination was complete and that she was now pregnant. He gave her some advice and said goodbye to her.

10 months later

A lot has happened to Hayden In these past 10 month. After the spell of the wizard she had gotten so lazy that the only thing she did was watch television and eat. She started to smoke and drink during her pregnancy but despite that, she had birthed a healthy big black baby that looked almost entirely like the sperm donor.

The pregnancy wasn’t too kind on her body either she gained 100 pounds during that time mostly in her ass and belly. Her face had become round with the start of a double chin. Because of the smoking she had lost her cute voice and it turned into a very low sound now.

Her mansion got foreclosed, and when her family saw how she was letting herself go and forsaking her successful acting career they ignored her. Her father even said that she has become a shame to her family.

After that her only option was to find a job as a maid. Luckily she had found Tony a fat middle aged Mexican who needed Hayden to become a legal resident. They married as soon as possible and when the baby was born Hayden Immediately turned pregnant again by her Husband.

The doctor says she has triplets this time and she couldn’t have been more happy. Tony on the other hand was almost in tears. Why did he have to marry an American that has the body of a baby factory?

Latest posts

Back