• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Health Board...?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
Hi,

Ummm, please can we have a Health Board?

Theres a great thread about blood pressure on the Main Board at the moment but I've seen similar questions and all the great advice they generate appear all over Dim. If the board was specific about health and safe exercise (not weight loss or WLS) and all the threads were in one place they would make a great searchable resource for the whole community.

If theres anything I can do to help or you need any volunteers I'd love a chance to contribute. I even have a nurses uniform but <cough> enough about that...

I've done a quick search for this topic but couldn't find anything too specific. If I've missed a major thread and this has all been thrashed out could someone direct me to it..?

Thanks - Tracey

Latest posts

Back