• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heavenly Bodies NYE Ride Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuleVariationsNYC

Math ap Mathonwy
OK, time to get the ride thread going. :)

Who's driving and needs a passenger? Personally, I only need a ride from the bash. I am taking the train to Mass. in order to get to the party on time (working until the afternoon on NYE :mad:), but would be interested in a ride home to the NJ/NY area on either Sat. or Sunday. Willing to pay for gas, and I am a savant when it comes to operating a gas pump, if I do say so myself.

Start begging and negotiating people. :D

ps: It occurs to me that people who are going but not driving might want to use this thread to coordinate taking public transportation together. So have at that too. ;)

Latest posts

Back