• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heavy and Hungry competition heats up ;)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampirekitten

Since my last post things have definitely heated up with our competition to gain weight faster than the other. We still fight daily between the two of us, but last night we stepped up a notch. :eat1: I usually have a get together on fridays and theres ususally 5 of us.. Me, Jodi(my competitor), Nichole another fat girl ;), Rick (the guy me and Jodi tell about out weight gain) and John, Ricks best friend. Well last night it was only Rick, Jodi and I so things got heated.. We started the night with a mexican feast we had 2 pizzas and 2 big bags from taco bell :eat2: Between the two girls we consumed 8 pieces of pizza 7 tacos and 1 1/3 supreme nachos. Of course i ate more than her but she definitely suprised me with what she did eat :). We started to watch a movie once we were done eating :) and she started to complain about how tight her pants were. Which intrigued both him and myself. That lead into the two of us comparing stomachs and the marks our tight pants were leaving from us eating so much earlier. He decided to compare the two stomachs and see how bad the marks were. The marks were pretty noticable and he enjoyed checking lol. We both decided we needed to check each others stomachs for ourselves so we touched and checked for the indents from out pants and the stretch marks that were showing not only for his enjoyment but for our own. I found myself getting upset that she seemed to be trying harder than I thought to catch up to me. :confused: even after he left we both continued to touch each others stomachs and compare marks left from out pants which were clearly too tight. This only proves that the competition has definitely stepped up a notch or two. I am trying harder than ever to keep my lead and to push it higher.

Latest posts

Back