• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heidi's Dream Come True

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueyedevil173

Hey everyone, this is my first story. It's straight up feeder-feedee fiction. I was amazed at how erotic it is to write a story about your fetish, just the way you'd like it. I hope this scratches someone's itch, it was a blast to write. Please give me some feedback, as I'd like to continue writing, and I need constructive criticism if possible. Now, without further ado, I give you Heidi's Dream Come True.

BBW, Feederism, Dining, Mild Sex

Heidi's Dream Come True
by Blueyedevil173

Heidi walked through her grandmother's kitchen wearing her sweats and big t-shirt. Her big breasts swayed under the cotton, while her belly jiggled happily.

"You have way too large a chest to go walking around with no bra, my dear" her grandma said with a knowing smirk. Heidi had gained at least 40 pounds in the last 6 months, and her grandma knew it had a great deal to do with her new boyfriend.

"I'm just grabbing something to eat before Shane picks me up, I'll change in a few" she said. Both she and Grandma knew this was an exercise in redundancy, as Shane had never let Heidi grow hungry in his presence.

Heidi was of medium height. She had a very evenly distributed body, big breasts, thick thighs, a very flabby belly, and a round bubble butt that seemed to defy gravity. But the one thing that set her apart from other big girls were her lovehandles. They were soft like those strange new latex pillows at the mall, and stuck straight out defying gravity like her bottom. She kind of liked them. She had been a big girl since high school, but never this big. She felt like such a woman with her new curves, the likes of which were seldom seen on 21 year old girls.

A half hour later, Shane pulled up in his black sports car and knocked on the door. When Heidi answered, he had barely got his knuckles off the oak. He smiled and jerked his head toward the car. Heidi happily followed, she loved to watch his skinny little butt move. He felt like a pencil in her arms, and her body nearly swallowed him up. He was six feet tall, and about 160 pounds.

Heidi liked the fact that she had almost 100 pounds on him, it made her feel like she had him outnumbered. She giggled to herself at this, and went about getting comfy. "If you're such a lover of big women, why do you have such a small car?" she asked playfully.

"Eh...poor planning on my part, I suppose. Impulsiveness is my curse."

Heidi wore her black stretchy pants with her white and black spotted halter top. Her thick flabby arms and round breasts jiggled as the car sped toward Shane's apartment.

"I hope you've brought your appetite tonight, I have a night to remember planned for us," he said slyly.

"Have I disappointed you yet?" she asked.

"Well, tonight I'm putting you to the test. We're going to see if you really like my cooking as much as you say you do."

Her mouth watered.

Inside Shane's place was a spread meant for kings. Shane was pure Italian, and nobody who saw his table would ever question it. He sat Heidi down, and lay a napkin across her lap. He poured her a glass of Cabernet, it was her favorite. Her eyes moved over the feast before her. She felt both excitement and fear. Did he really mean to fit all this inside her? There was calamari fried in canola oil and a side of marinara, 3 small steaks (filets!) cooked medium with gorgonzola melted over top, and of course, a giant bowl of fettucini alfredo covered with parmesan and romano cheese. She saw no dessert, but was not naive to think Shane would skip that.

"All for you my dear, well...except one of the steaks. A boy's gotta eat."

She smiled and dug in to the calamari. It was very hot, and not rubbery like it is at cheap eaterys. It was tender, filling...slightly salty, but the marinara took care of that. She was halfway through the bowl meant for 4 when Shane started heaping pasta on to her plate. She took a few bites of the creamy alfredo and absentmindedly hummed to herself. It was soooooo good. She knew it was going straight to her hips, but she didn't really mind any more. Shane seemed to genuinely love her size, a good thing too, because the new lifestyle she had taken didn't have much room for dieting and exercise.

As she continued to work on her massive plate, Shane was telling her something about a huge deal he had made at work. His voice sounded like it was under water, or in the next room. She was lost in her gluttony, and didn't ever want to stop eating. His food was so good! The alfredo slid down her throat like butter, and she popped another handful of calamari in her mouth.

"Wow, you really are hungry tonight! Let me just take care of that for you..." He reached out with a napkin to wipe sauce off her cute double chin.

She was embarrassed for a split second, until she remembered who she was with. Shane never minded her getting a little messy, he said it was a compliment to his food.

"Thank you my dear," she said, as another little drop slid down her second chin and in to her deep cleavage. "I'll just let that one go" he thought.

He kept gradually piling more food on to her plate as she continued. She was beginning to feel full, but she knew the night was far from over.

"I have to take a quick break," she sighed as she slunk back into the chair. Her belly poked out of her halter top, and jiggled as she stifled a burp. "Ohhh...it's just so rich. I *hic* just don't know where to put it all.*hic*"

Shane had a raging hard-on by now, and it was hurting him through his jeans.

"Why don't you put on some pajamas, while I find some sweats?" she suggested.

Shane was more than happy to comply, and he raced in to his bedroom to change. When he returned to the table, she was full steam ahead on the pasta again, but the calamari was a distant memory. He felt a bit lewd with his boner sticking out a full seven inches in front of him, but felt better when he saw his girl's belly resting on her lap.

"Who's your friend?" She asked playfully.

"Oh, him? He says you invited him." They shared a laugh, then got back to dinner.

She was making a serious dent in the pasta, and only had about a plateful to go. As she lifted each bite to her lips, a bit of sauce ran down her chin again, this time neither said a word. She was eating like someone was going to take her food away. They were both silent, except for the sounds of her chewing, swallowing, lip smacking, and finger licking.

She had the creamy buttery cheesy sauce all around her mouth now, running down her chin and on to her chest. As the last of the noodles disappeared down her throat, she leaned back and let out a huge belch. She hiccupped. Shane nearly fainted.

"Ohhhh, I'm such a pig. I *hic* can't eat any more," she blurted out through sauce covered lips. "Do you like me to *hic* pig out like this for you?" she asked, even though she knew the answer.

"Oh you know it, baby...I have never had a better feedee."

She slumped in her chair, eyes glazed over. She had begun to sweat a bit, and her belly looked very full, even under all the fat. "I'll keep getting fatter and fatter every day until you tell me to stop. I love it. I love to be your fat, lazy queen!"

Shane said nothing, but began to cut a piece off one of the steaks. "Oh, no honey. I couldn't possibly...Oh, that's so wonderful" she chewed the juicy steak. Bite after bite disappeared until there was only a bite left on the plate. She was still sweating, now causing a light glow on her perfect skin.

"Hic! I'm getting really full now honey." she sighed.

Her eyes gave him that "I'm not kidding" look, but Shane was undeterred. He lifted the last bite of the filet to her mouth. She opened it slowly, took a deep breath, and finished the steak. She chewed slowly and methodically, as if it were her job. It kind of was, she giggled to herself. It was all Shane wanted from her, and she was glad to give it. She loved being pampered and adored, and if stuffing herself like a turkey was her only penance, she could certainly think of worse deals.

She requested another break, just to catch her breath. Her breathing was shallow now, the food taking up some of her air space. A small drop of sweat ran down her left cheek, and Shane quickly kissed it off. He disappeared to his room again, this time emerging with a large oar-looking thing, with a large white plastic leaf at the end. He fanned her with it like an Egyptian servant. She was in heaven. She leaned back and rubbed her belly. After three or four minutes, she took a deep breath and burped for several seconds. "Oof...pardon me," she giggled. She opened her eyes halfway and told Shane she was ready to continue.

Shane gladly cut in to the next steak, placing the next tender morsel in Heidi's awaiting mouth. She looked a bit uncomfortable while she chewed, so Shane put the knife and fork down and kneaded the soft tan flesh of her belly.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned through her steak. "You read my mind."

He cut another piece, then went back to his massage duties. She felt like she was about to explode, as did her lover, only in much different ways. She looked at the enormous tent he had pitched for her in his black silk pajama bottoms.

"You can take care of that if you like, I don't mind," she cooed.

"Not just yet...The best is yet to come," he smirked back.

The second steak was gone, and she was a mess. Her belly spilled out before her, making undulations everytime she hiccupped and burped, which was often. She leaned back in her big cushy chair, and rubbed it. Shane nibbled at his steak, and looked coyly at her. She was everything he ever wanted. An absolute glutton, he had brought her latent tendencies out in her and was being aptly rewarded with this display of greed and indulgence.

"I hope you've saved room for dessert gorgeous," he only half-asked.

"I don't know, I've never been this stuffed before." She couldn't lift her arm to grab her wine glass. Shane lifted the glass to her lips, and she took a drink. He kissed her, and she thanked him with a long burp from deep in her belly.

"Oh, I think I've really outdone myself tonight, Shane. I've been such a big hog. Are you sure I should have dessert?"

He said nothing. Instead he hopped up and skipped happily to the fridge, returning with a plate full of huge cannoli. Heidi just stared and hiccupped. She shook her head no, but even as she opened her mouth to protest, one of the sweet pastries met her lips. Her eyes closed. It was so sweet and crispy, and for a few moments she forgot how full she was. She just kept chewing and chewing, and each time she opened her mouth, more was placed in it. She daydreamed she was seven hundred pounds, eating pastries by the platterfull. She kept eating and eating and never ran out of room. She was a blimp and she loved it.

When Heidi came back to her senses, the cannoli were half gone, and only four remained. Shane was stroking himself in a way that only men do, and she was instantly turned on. She wanted so badly to see him cum.

"Feed me sweets baby. Fatten me up. I want to be as big as a house. I can't get enough food!" She was lying. She felt about to burst, her belly was big and round and tight as a drum, and she was no longer able to move at all. She felt some pain in her upper belly, and some nausea too...but the sexuality of it all drowned out the negative feelings.

"Show me what a glutton you are, Heidi. Show me how greedy and decadent you can be." Her mouth was so full of cannoli she couldn't speak. Both cheeks puffed out, and some of the filling was squirting out. All she could do was muster a moan, and then burped loudly, causing some of the pastry to fall down her chest, and on to her giant breasts. Shane licked her tit clean for her and continued. He was getting close to bursting, and she could feel it. He stood up, one hand on his penis, one feeding his lady. Her arms fell to her side, her jaw trying to keep up with all the food, cannoli squirting out of her mouth and all over her belly.

Shane grabbed the last sweet delicacy and fed it to Heidi. Half went in her mouth, half on the floor. He could stand it no longer. "I'm going to cum for you baby, are you ready?" She could only nod her approval, but the look in her eye was proof enough. She squeezed her belly as if to present it to him, and Shane let go. His orgasm seemed to last for hours, and when he was finished, he dropped in to his seat.

They sat there staring at each other, Heidi almost catatonic from her ridiculously large meal. Shane looked at her so lovingly she almost cried. "I will do this for you every day of my life if you want hun. I feel like royalty when I'm here with you."

Shane regarded her with a sly look, and said "I've never been happier than I am with you. I'll feed you as long as you like, and as long as you love me." With that, he helped her up from her chair, and directly in to bed. He turned on the T.V. Their favorite show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, was on. "How appropriate," both of them said at the same time.

Back