• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello FFA's

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwideland

Just dropped by to say hi,

It was been a interesting week, work has been different, I work at a Metal Coating Plant, and we have been doing maintenance on our coating pot, to do this we had to pump out 160 tonnes of molten metal, most exciting work, does not happen all that often. Needs allot of planning, thinking about safety to ensure no accidents and that all people involved are kept safe.

It is late spring/summer in Australia, so I have been hot and sticky, but it is cool some days like now, we have had good rains and this is good as Melbourne needs water to get through summer, but we are getting more water restrictions all the time and some are here to stay now. This is the case with all capital cities in Australia.

I have not told the FFA's on this site much about me, so Hobbies I am into Lego in a big way, I have a large collection and a number of my own designed building, I am a member of a lego train club and a general lego club as well. The best lego is from the 1980's I think, good sized town sets, looks of detail and many sets in that era, the modern set are okay I do like StarWars lego, but on the whole it is to commercial these days, so bring back the good old stuff. I also do some landscape oil painting, not as much as I should, but I have a few project on the go. I also do a little bit of miniature tree growing, some would call in Bonsai, but I am not that formal as the Japanese would be, I am more layed back and let the plant do its own thing most of the time.

Things I like, well, sci-fi movies I love, I like TV shows like documentaries about science, nature and people, I love the Simpsons, and a good comedy show, I do like the CSI shows and House the medical show. I am not into reality TV, it is to slow and drawen out and is too much about competitiveness and back stabbing, franking I hate that sort of stuff.

So who do I think I am, well in dot points:

1) A BHM
2) A non-political, non-religious, humanitarian.
3) I like to think I am smart, I have a Technical Engineering Job so I do like detailed engineering and machinery based problems to solve.
4) On the flip side of the engineering I am also artistic and love the beauty in all things from a whole landscape to the pattern and colors of a river stone polished by the sand and time.
5) I have a spontaneous sense of fun and will sometime do thing on the moment.

Things I am not:

1) Not all that outgoing in a socially,
2) Not all that interested in wealth.
3) Not that well organised, tend to leave things to the last moment in my own life, not like that at work.
4) Not interested in being competitive or being the boss, or pushing others to my will and point of view, likewise hate people trying to control me.

well that's all I can type in one go,

see'ya

LOL

BWL.

Latest posts

Back