• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello North Europe, I need advice!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gr8tBigWorld

Klaatu barada nikto
Howdy all-- I am going on a big adventurous cruise in the autumn to celebrate my newfound freedom. It's a long one and hitting many ports. I will list most of them here, and if anybody is from there or has been there and can tell me what the most amazing sights to see are and especially...especially, what restaurants to go to-- with fat friendly seating and a faboo menu. (I flattened a bistro chair in France once-- never again!!!) :) Would love to hear from everyone, so please PM me! Most of these places I have less than 24 hours, and in some, only 4-5 hours and I want to maximize my time (and not get lost! :) )

Copenhagen + Aarus
St. Petersburg
Stockholm
Helsinki
Oslo
Berlin - 4-5 hours, coming in by train
Dublin
Belfast
Glasgow/Edinburgh - 4-5 hours in Edinburgh
Rejkyavic

If you are from Scotland, I really have a question about my timing in Edinburgh as I'd like to visit the museum at the medical school and see the sights and have a meal, but I don't know the distance or what public transport to take to do it most efficiently.

My Berlin afternoon is totally open, but with so many things to see, I must pick and choose carefully and would like to know what is worth it, and what is not...and where's the best currywurst??? :)

Anybody been to the Copenhagen Ice Bar? Worth it...or not? Tivoli? Restaurants?

I booked a tour of the Guinness factory for the morning in Dublin, but what to do for the afternoon/eve?

I have so many questions, and I find the absolute best information comes from natives or other travellers.

Cheers, GBW :)

Latest posts

Back