• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello out there!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Weatherman

Well, I'm new here, so I figured I'd introduce myself.

I am Mark, aka 'The Weatherman.' I'm 18 years old, from the great city of Chicago, IL, and I'm just discovering what it means to be an FA. I don't usually go around joining random internet message boards, but this seemed like a great, supportive, interesting, and diverse community, and so after reading the boards for awhile, I couldn't help but join; I want to talk to all of you!

Without going into too much detail, this last year has been rough for me. I started college, and quickly got involved in a bad relationship, had a bad roommate, and suffered from depression. So I'm taking a year off and restarting college next year. In the meantime, I'm working and being lonely and bored.

That's not to say everything is bad. I love being a goof, in a weird way, I guess. Tom Skilling is a local weatherman with a unique style who became sort of an inside joke between me and a few friends. I couldn't think of anything else for my name, so... whatever, I do stuff like that.

I love music, sports, and reading. Arcade Fire, Franz Ferdinand, Smashing Pumpkins, and a bunch of others... I can't wait for the White Sox season to start... World Series champs, baby! And I love to read: Charles Dickens and Saul Bellow are some of my favorites. Right now I'm re-re-re-reading the Harry Potter series, though.

Anyways, sorry if I'm rambling; you probably didn't read all this, but whatever. Just thought I'd introduce myself, and I look forward to getting to know you all. If you have any questions, just ask!

Latest posts

Back