• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

hello

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
I joined a while back, but life got busy so it's almost like I've joined for the first time again!

I recently moved down to Kansas City for work. With all the BBQ in the area, I'm hoping to meet some of these mythical FFAs I keep reading about, but so far I haven't come across any. :doh:

I have an MA in English and I'm hoping to get into a PhD program in the next year or two. For now I'm a tech writer, but I spend most of my time either nerding out on literature or nerding it even more out on actual nerd stuff. I mean, I can discuss the merits of Barnes & Noble vs. Borders on a level that puts Star Wars / Star Trek to shame. :)

Anyways, it's nice having a website like this that provides so many great resources, especially since my Google-fu seems to get worse with each passing year. ;)

Latest posts

Back