• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Helloooo

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gainerfan30

Hi all,

I'm new to this group and just wanted to say hello. If anyone is familiar with the fattenup boards from a couple of years ago, I used to be somewhat active there, but then I lost interest for a whole myriad of reasons.

I thought I'd get back involved because this past summer, I had an epiphany. I've always been attracted to larger women, and a couple of years ago I gave intentional weight gain a try. I did fairly well, gaining about 15 pounds over the course of a couple of months, but I became disinterested and lost that weight as soon as I stopped trying to gain. But this summer, I was at the beach, and there was this guy there that had this very impressive gut. Now, I'm straight as an arrow, so I'm not saying I was attracted to this guy, but I did become attracted at the THOUGHT of becoming big like that. Upon returning home, I weighed in at 189 pounds, and decided that I would try to gain weight again by setting a reasonable goal of hitting 250 by the next time I head to the beach.

So, back in early July, I gave it a go. I tracked my caloric intake, set goals based on calories needed to gain the 1.2 pounds a week I'd need to hit 250 by mid-June. I was doing fabulously well. I charted my success, and two weeks ago hit 213...24 pounds in 17 weeks. Then, suddenly, after a week of gorging while traveling for business, I actually LOST a pound. For whatever reason, at the same time this happened, I lost interest in my little project.

Well, yesterday, I was at a basketball game and I noticed a young BBW (mid-20s I'd say) in the row in front of me. She had a huge arse, and she carried herself with vast confidence. I'd guess she was 275-300 and seemed proud of it. The entire package was very attractive to me, and it inspired me to get back on the wagon and get gaining!

I weighed myself this morning for the first time in 2 weeks, and I was 207. I was impressed--I hadn't lost as much as I thought. So there's still hope.

I'm sorry this is long, but there is a point. I THINK what I need is some online assistance. I (re)discovered this site and decided to join in the hopes I can "meet" some good online friends. In particular, I'm hopeful that over time, I can discover an online feedee or encourager that can share in my hopeful future gains.

Anyway, I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm 34/m/pa, 5'10", 207lbs. Only 29 weeks to gain 43 pounds!

Thanks guys. If anyone is interested in chatting more or perhaps helping me out, do please send me a message. In the meantime, I look forward to being part of the group.
GF

Latest posts

Back