• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Help with new comic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Discodave

Hey all discodave here. A few of you may have seen my comic in the library section. Ive started work on a new comic. For now im mostly setting up sets and creating the leading ladys who are down below. The only problem is, ive got the sets, the bodies and the time, but. No plot :(
What im really looking for is some ideas, or someone who would write a simple plot for me to try and follow.
The comic i did already really just fell out of my head as i built it. No real forward planning. So this time id like to have abit more plot to try and follow.
All i ask is that you stick close these few things
(1) The props i have are, A pizza place, A diner, a flat with livingroom, bedroom and kitchen...and few outside scenery things.
(2) Ive made up two main charchters. And if at all possible id like the story to only have them in it. I probley could build up a male charchter if needed.
(3) Ive noticed that the bigger they are they start to lose alot of features and look damm scary. So they cant get really big. Probley 300 pound size me thinks :)
I know its abit constricting...But thats ive all got setup so far. My only real idea so far has been that the a cheerleader captain charchter gets a job at the diner and starts getting big through the help of her work mate or something to that effect. I only say the cheerleading thing cuase ive got a cheerleading costume that seems to stretch lol

Anyway any help would be great. Im eager to get started. Just need ideas flowing and interest from people.

Discodave:bow:

1287431763_l.jpg

Latest posts

Back