• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

here we go again

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

it's only me

okay, if you guys don't see a few of us for a few days, we'll be buried AGAIN under rain, ice, sleet & a few flakes of snow.

man, I'm so tired of this weather this is my first complaining about the cold weather, I know we shouldn't question god, but man I need a break :(, I told some one since we're getting all of this cold weather I better not see not 1 skeeter this summer cause all of this cold weather should kill a lot of those blood suckers off, & maybe the temps won't be that hot this summer.(wishful thinking)

but I'm praying things don't go as bad as it was a couple of wks ago.

Latest posts

Back