• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

hi hi

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
Long time no see!

How's everyone been?

I was pumped for a blind date a friend had set up for me on Sunday but then after waiting at the restaurant for over an hour I left because she never showed.
Then a couple days later the "friend" admitted that it was a joke and said date never actually existed.
So of course I felt/feel like absolute shit and now here I am looking for an shot of the ego boost that the beautiful people hand out like candy. (Is that wrong of me?)

Latest posts

Back