Hi!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
I'm back.

Although everything here seemed to roll along without a hitch while I was gone...I at least expected riots in the streets or something xP

But yeah. Two months is a long time to be gone, in my opinion.

<3

Jackoblangada

I'm back.

Although everything here seemed to roll along without a hitch while I was gone...I at least expected riots in the streets or something xP

But yeah. Two months is a long time to be gone, in my opinion.

<3
I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you had gone. I hope you are doing well and are happy. It is lovely to see you again.
:)

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
Welcome back :happy: good to keep the number of metalheads up on this forum....LOL

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
There actually was a riot.

There were horses and a man on fire, and then I stabbed Dr P Marshall with a trident. That's why we haven't heard much from her, lately.

escapist

Belt Buster!

There were horses and a man on fire, and then I stabbed Dr P Marshall with a trident. That's why we haven't heard much from her, lately.
Yeah I keep a Trident right next to my Atlatl on the nightstand. You never know when they might come in handy for a riot, a chariot race, or big game hunting a mammoth.

Welcome back :happy:

Oirish

The Dude

Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You may want to lay low for a while because you're probably wanted for murder :p
...oh, how I love that Mr. Burgundy. Stay classy Dimmers

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft

...D-d-d-d-Dr. P????? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniffle*

Hold me 'till I get over it...

hot'n fluffy

I was called a DILF!!
welcome back, but since you got here before I did, it's kinda weird...
I'm coming back myself after a long hiatus...

good to be back with mah ppls!!

Latest posts