• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

His Amazon - by Rebel (~BBW, ~BHM, Domination, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, ~BHM, Domination, ~MWG – An amazon trains her piggy

His Amazon
By Rebel

Another Dimension’s Writer’s Guild author personal choice tale

Chapter One

“Do you really have to clang those like that?” Mike asked, finally irritated at the way she was interrupting 'Buffy, The Vampire Slayer' with her dumbbells.

“No, I don't have to,” she answered sharply, “but I want to remind you that it's been four months, and you still haven't gotten back to working out yet.”

Janet took another drink from her big insulated mug and gazed at him steadily.

He sighed dramatically. “Look, I will, okay? I just still haven't recovered from the holidays yet.”

“The holidays? Don't you have a calendar? It's February for the rest of us.”

He turned back to the TV, knowing he'd already lost this argument. “I will... I'll get back to it...”

He snuggled a little deeper into the blue leather of his favorite recliner. She couldn't see the subtle smile on his lips.

She took another big drink, then wiped a towel across the sweat on her forehead. A few strands of wet hair stayed behind, dark brown instead of her usual fiery red.

“All right, fine.” She lay back down to do her last set of declined flies with the forty-pound dumbbells. “But at the rate you're going, I hope you aren't planning to wear that Speedo anytime THIS summer.”

“What's that supposed to mean?” He rose out of his expensive chair, grunting with the effort in spite of himself. Before he spun to face his wife, he furtively brushed the cookie crumbs off his shirt. Then he ran the hand through his thick sandy hair to further disguise the motion. Stepping around the couch, he caught a glimpse of her that was unfamiliar for a second.

Lying on the bench with the weights out to her side in perfect form, her breasts were the first things Mike saw. They had grown huge since Halloween, and strained at the top of the cheap jog bra dangerously. The cleavage was shiny with sweat, and was deeper than he could see. Her ribs were concealed beneath a layer of fat, but the thick muscles beneath her tits were impossible to miss. Her arms were big and pretty soft at the back, but he could clearly see ripples in her biceps and her forearms.

The forty-pound weights came together over her glistening face with just a slight tremble, clanked as they met, then fell slowly back to her sides. Her shorts rose with the mound of her belly, and then revealed long legs that weren't quite fleshy enough to hide their solid strength. For a moment, he actually didn't recognize her body. Janet had put on a lot of weight, probably weighing close to 250 or so now. That would be a gain of thirty pounds, but not all of it was fat. As a matter of fact, most of it was muscle.

In contrast, he hadn't gained as much, but all he'd added was flab. He hadn't been on a scale in over a month; seeing that he'd reached 220 pounds was too startling. That was a ten-percent gain in three months! He dealt with the problem of avoiding the scale by staying in the refrigerator. He was still the same six-foot he'd always been, but he had continued to grow since the beginning of the year.

Grunting, she lowered the eighty pounds of steel to the carpet beside the bench. Then she hugged her restricted breasts with her contoured arms and stretched the sweating muscles. Then her abdominals tensed and bulged as she raised herself up to a sitting position. The motion was effortless, despite of her bulk. She was so sexy, so primally attractive, that he abruptly forgot that he was upset at her. But she was quick to remind him.

“I mean that you are too fat to wear that little suit, and it appears that you're only getting fatter.” It was said in the gentlest tone she could find, but the honesty still stung him.

He fell a little - his posture, his face, his whole attitude. But at the same time his cock twitched just a little. She didn't notice, and he denied it to himself. She regretted saying that to him instantly, but it was the truth. When he relaxed his shoulders that way, his belly grew even bigger. She couldn't apologize for saying what he needed to hear, but she had to try to make him feel better.

“C'mon, Honey,” she said as she took his hand and drew him toward her. “Go change, and let me coach you through a light workout.” Her arms went around his rolled waist, and she hugged him around his round belly. Next she looked up at him, trying not to think about how chubby his face looked from down there.

When she caught his eye, she said, “It's the best way to get back to it. I'd love to have you as a gym buddy again.”

“It's too late tonight. We'd be up till after midnight. Besides, I'm still full from supper.” It was getting harder to ignore that growing twitch in his tight pants, just like it was hard to ignore the feel of her solid arms on his flabby middle.

Her tone barely betrayed her exasperation with him. “Mike, dinner was two hours ago. Maybe tomorrow night?”

“Yeah, Babe, tomorrow night…” There was a second's pause, then he said brightly, “Do I smell chocolate?”

She let go of a short laugh as she let go of his full waist. She grabbed up her big plastic mug, lifted to him and said “Yeah. It's my UltiMass shake. It definitely smells better than it tastes. You want to try some?”

“UltiMass…?” He sniffed the hole in the lid. “Isn't that a weight-gain stuff for bodybuilders?”

When she nodded, he continued. “So how long have you been taking this stuff?”

“Since about the middle of October.”

“Wow… So then you're getting pretty serious about this body building stuff, I
guess.” He frowned, realizing that his rebellious hard-on would not be ignored.

“Yeah, I guess… I don't know.” She paused, thinking. “I just like the idea of being stronger.”

“What, you… And you didn't think to share that information with me?” His tone was almost whiny. Now his heart was speeding up too. What the hell was going in there?

Janet stood up, nearly six inches shorter than he was but carrying all the physical power in the room.

“No, I flat decided not to share it with you. This stuff - ” she snatched the mug away from him, “is something I wanted for myself. You didn't have any interest working out with me, that's fine. But don't act all hurt and put out when YOU'RE the one sitting in that recliner pigging out all evening.”

She drained the last of her protein shake and shoved the empty mug into his fleshy belly. Her big legs carried her rapidly out of the room.

He just stood there with his heart pounding and his breathing sharp. He never remembered having a hard-on this huge before. He just stood there.

The sound of her shower broke his stupor. In a kind of a daze, he walked into the kitchen, pulling off his shirt as he went. Then he looked in the pantry until he found the canister with the big Indian muscle-man on the label.

Pulling the lid off, he sniffed the rich brown and white powder. No mistake about it, there was some kind of real chocolate in there. Following the instructions, he mixed up a weight-gain protein drink in the big insulated mug.
It wasn't quite delicious, but he didn't think that he had ever enjoyed any drink so much. The whole mug was emptied in a couple of minutes. Then he mixed up another one, and carried it to his recliner.

The leisurely shower calmed her down, as did looking in the mirror as she rubbed her jiggling body with the thick towel. She couldn't very well rag on her husband for getting fat, not when she looked this obese in the mirror now. Maybe it wasn't a bad type of obesity, though. Sure, her belly was folded over and had deep rolls running from her back. But her shoulders were broader than most women her size, and muscles shaped her arms and chest despite the fat over them. Her ass, maybe twice the size it used to be, also stood up and was rounder than it had ever been too. Her legs were fatter than her arms, but they were shapely to a fault. But the fact remained; 268 pounds on a 5' 7” woman was still too fat. No matter how strong she felt!

The apology was all worked out in her head as she walked into the living room wearing her largest cotton gown. But instead of saying, “Honey, I'm sorry. Let's talk for a minute,” it came out, “Oh my word!!”

There was her husband, naked in his chair. His belly was so swollen it was almost shiny, but it was still soft enough to jiggle wildly as his pudgy arm pumped frantically at his cock. In his left hand he still held the mug she used for her UltiMass. On the floor beside him was the empty canister, an empty milk jug, and a melted half-gallon of vanilla ice cream. All of his skin flashed a brilliant red at the sound of her voice, and he dropped his throbbing erection with mortified abandon. But the erection didn't fade.

Neither one could speak for a second. The air in the living room was thick with embarrassment, and it seemed to suck all the sound from the room. At last, he broke the silence with a nervous chuckle. He was going to say something, but never got the chance. Once the air started to accept sound again, his wife filled it.

“What are you doing?!” she demanded. Of course it wasn't a question, it was a command that he admit his guilt. But before he could answer,

“Did you drink all of my protein? You did!” She kicked the empty UltiMass container across the carpet to emphasize her point.

“That was practically near a brand new can, Michael! What were you thinking?” She took a step toward him, and was pleased when he shrank from her.

“I'll buy you another can in the morning. I just…” His voice trailed off, since he had no idea what to say next. How could he? He had no idea why he had stuffed almost a half gallon of thick protein milk shake into his stretching belly. Even less why he then went back and finished of the canister by mixing it with ice cream. But he knew the effect it'd had on him. His dick was still as hard as glass.

“You just what? Huh?” The muscles in her shoulders flexed as she said it. One more menacing step and she was within an arm's length of him. “Right now you shouldn't worry about buying me more of that stuff. I can do that for myself. Right now you should worry about what fat blob you are. Right now you should worry about how pissed off I am at what a fat blob you are!”

He should have protested then. He wanted to, but his hard-on jerked again. Her anger excited him, and her power was an ecstasy for him. Still he didn't know why, but it was undeniable. His swollen paunch trapped him in the chair, but it was his wife's sudden formidability that held him.

After a moment, she broke eye contact and glared at his crotch. She had been blessed with a husband who had a really big cock. Now it was scarcely visible beneath his belly.

“You… You're enjoying this!?”

Then louder, “You're enjoying this!!”

Like a snake, her right hand flashed out and slapped the head of his dick so that it slapped into the firm curve of his gut. The slaps were satisfying to her, and didn't seem to turn him off in the slightest.

“You are, aren't you? In some sick way, you are getting off on this, aren't you?”

He didn't answer quickly, so she slapped his hard dick again. “AREN'T YOU!?!”

“YES!” his voice cracked. “Yes, I am getting off on you! And I am getting off on being so fat!”

It was suddenly too much for him. Whether or not he understood the situation, those were the facts.

“I don't know why, or even how, but I am.” His voice dropped a little as he continued, “I think I have been for a while, and just denying it. But then tonight, when I saw how big and strong you had become, something just clicked.”

There was no response from his wife, so he forged ahead blindly. “I really don't… Lately, as I've gotten heavier, well fatter, I think I've been enjoying it. Secretly, y'know? Even secret from myself.”

Now her silent glare, un-softened since he'd started confiding in her, was scaring him.

“And then tonight,” he began, “when you mentioned how fat I was, I…”

“Just shut up.” Her voice was cold, and her green eyes burned. “It was strange enough getting used to you liking big women. But I did that, even gained over a hundred pounds for you.”

One strong arm bounced her big belly as a demonstration. “But don't you ask me to get used to this from you. Not this. You're the one with a fascination on fat, not me.”

She turned and stalked out of the room, down the hall toward the bedroom.
Now that her face was away from him, a lustful light burst into Janet's eyes.

She wasn't kidding when she said that his fat didn't excite her. But his submission had nearly made her crazy with desire. She thought she might have climaxed if she had slapped that big cock once more. She wanted to go back and push him to the floor a ride him like a mechanical bull. Except that then he would get to cum too. She stopped and spun back around.

When she left, he wanted to go after her. But the five or six pounds of liquid protein in his belly worked against him. He planted his feet wide on the floor, and rolled his swollen gut forward between his legs. It still pressed down on his resilient erection. Next he blew all of the air out of his lungs, dug his palms into the arms of the recliner, and hoisted his bulk out of the chair. The moment he stood upright, she was there again.

She walked into him, the solid softness of her tits and belly colliding with his uncomfortable new mass. Her eyes blazed as she said, “You are sleeping out here tonight. And you had better not jack off any more. Do you understand me?”

“Yes - ” He barely caught himself before he added “Ma'am” to that.
Without another word, she went back to the bedroom and forced the door closed.

He sank back into the recliner. Though his hard-on was still as persistent as ever, he didn't touch it. Instead he absently stroked his complaining belly, letting a mural of emotions flow across his face. Desire, shame, lust, confusion were all present. But the one he settled on was a giddy sort of happiness at what he had discovered about himself and his wife. After a while, he made a nice little bunk on the couch. Then he slept as his distended stomach gurgled and his erection slowly fell.

Once the door was closed behind her, she ripped of the old gown and put her hands between her massive thighs. She fell onto the bed, dreaming of her new little slave husband while her fingers worked their secretive magic. She crashed to orgasm quickly and quietly. Falling asleep was easy for her after that.

Latest posts

Back