• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Holding on to weight as a big screw you to society

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I hold on to my weight as a big fuck you to my mother and the rest of the society that seems to think a woman has to be a certain size to be deemed attractive. She constantly criticizes my weight every chance she gets. She's worried about my 'health'. But I've told her my blood pressure and sugar levels are excellent <knock on wood>. The more she criticizes, the less likely I want to do anything about this weight.

I refuse to lose any weight as a big screw you to my mother. Does anyone else feel this way about their body? I have no plans to lose any weight. It's as if I am a bit of rebel against the body ideals of society.

Latest posts

Back