Quantcast

Holy Clothing free shipping wordwide today! Sunday 15 Nov

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
No minimum order. The coupon code is 567.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/Holyclothing/store/search.aspx

I can heartily recomment the Diana top, I have it in six colours and in fact have now also replaced my black one, which was falling apart after three years of constant use.

I am 72" bust and the 5X fits me perfectly, despite what her measurements say. When you buy her clothes, they are bigger than you would expect, however they shrink each time you wash them, for several washes. They then more match the measurements she shows on the site. They also fade too, so wash them separately and at 30c if you can.

I love the clothes, they are so lovely when ironed, and I like how this top is slightly fitted on me once washed, with the sassy fringe hem which moves when you do. :batting:

LovelyLiz

Beautiful clothing! Had never seen that site before. Thanks for sharing the link!

rainyday

Departed
Seconding Ruby's recommendation. Their tops never work for me but I love their dresses and skirts.

These pics are from about three years ago and they've changed the names since then, but I believe this one's the same as the Ena Renaissance Gothic Romance Sun Dress. I always dry clean since I can't afford shrinkage. This is a 5X and I'm quite a bit bigger in the bust and hips than the size chart says should fit. The skirts tend to be even more roomy.

Frankie

No longer a member
You look all kinds of fantastic in that dress, rainy. :smitten:

rainyday

Departed
Thanks, missy. :) I <3 their stuff even though it'd hang better if it were a little looser on me. It's just nice to have clothes with details on them (like all the diagonal seaming) like HC clothes have.

LillyWest

ahhhhhhhhh, i can't believe I missed this! I absolutely love Holy Clothing! I bought so much stuff over the summer, and I even bought my wedding dress there.

Latest posts