• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Home Coffee Roasting

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Durin

Nik was having a papered chef party last weekend. I decided for some reason to roast some green coffee for the party. It's pretty good coffee. I have about 25lbs of green Kona peaberry coffee.

I split a bag with a friend a couple of years back. I kind of went through a coffee roasting phase. Then I just stopped doing it, I am the only one who drinks coffee in my house and it was easier not to bother with the roasting.

This weekend I roasted about a pound of coffee and it was delicious. So I think I might turn back into a coffee roasting nut until the weather really gets bad.

If you want some information about Home Roasting your own coffee visit.

http://www.sweetmarias.com

Ohh and by the way I use the Popcorn popper method which cost me about $12.00. I reccommend the West Bend it worked well for me.

Latest posts

Back