• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Home Movies - by Jack Secret (SSBBW, Very Explicit Sex, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
SSBBW, Very Explicit ~Sex, Romance -- Watching home movies during intercourse can take an interesting turn

[Author's note: Wrote this with an incredible woman for a muse. Thanks all for your story posts. Please overlook the horrible punctuation and occasional grammar/spelling farts. Feel free to comment if ya like. Thanks!]

HOME MOVIES
by Jack Secret

I looked around at the scene in front of me for a brief moment before resuming my work. The room was dimly lit. Candles cast a beautiful glow on the treasure under my hands. I was just finishing up her massage as I usually did on nights like these. I was just beginning to move my eyes up the expanse of her back when I heard her.

“You alright baby?”

I suddenly realized that I must have paused for a lot longer than I thought I did.

“Yeah, baby. You comfortable?” I answered.

The contented purr from her told the story. She was lying on her tummy on the low marble table centered in our living room (comfortably padded for such occasions). I smiled and finished loving the last traces of oil into the small of her back. The sounds of sex once again came low from the television. I looked up and sensed something unmistakably hot. I watched as a young man was pounding the life out of something. The muscles in his upper back were rapidly tensing and relaxing at a feverish pace.

“Pleasaure me!” barked from the television as the camera continued panning down and out. The object of his intense concentration came into view. He never slowed his thrusts. And I began to see why. Wow… Perfection. The creamy flesh of her deliciously pale skin was immaculate. Her body looked stunning as her lover continued his rather violent lovemaking. Each of his hands cradled a voluptuous thigh. . Her body was driven forward repeatedly as her pristine flesh trembled obscenely.

“Wow, honey! Look at that? All bets are off here… if she isn’t the most perfect woman alive then I’m Jimmy Hoffa."

I saw a slow grin peek out and a sincere, “mmmmm”, came from her.

“I don’t know about her but she has a very dedicated guy taking care of things.”

“Lucky prick” I thought to myself. Perfection… unmistakable and unadulterated. I continued lightly caressing my lover across her shoulders and the back of her arms as more of the scene unfolded for us on the TV.

The Goddess was lying on a clever piece of furniture that we have as well. It kept her ass lifted gently. It was a perfect position for them. The angle, as my Angel and I know so well, is comfortable. It also is really great for what was building on the screen. The lucky prick was leaning further into her soft thighs. His stride was still in time as he continued his penile rhythm with the fat vixen. He’d made the mistake of opening his eyes and much have been overwhelmed with the reality beneath him. If he was seeing what I was seeing I knew his cock was firmly set to commit. He did rather well though…

“You body is so perfect, Goddess.” His voice trembled slightly.

“You are so beautiful, baby. Oh you know I love you.” He pursed his lips as a growl came from deep within him.

She looked into his eyes with the most sincere, most trusting face. “I love you so much, baby.”

His eyes stayed riveted with hers. With equal vow he told her the same.

“Angel, he couldn’t love her nearly as much as I love you.”

Silence. With the exception of sharp slapping of the lovers on the TV. Man… What to do? What to do?

Finally Val exploded with laughter.

“I can’t keep referring to myself in the third person a second longer.”

I had to admit I couldn’t deal either and I started laughing. She stopped laughing all at once and asked, “Does this one have the really good scene where you came all over my tits?”

“I….. think so.”

You flipped through some menus and found what you were looking for. I had a hard jolt when the picture came to life and I saw the perfection of my wife front and center. Her delicate hands looked so beautiful as she held my balls, keeping enough pressure to gently pull them forward. Watching her stroking my cock with her right hand was truly a sight of love. Caressing me softly and at the same time firmly jacking it as only she could do.

“Oh, Goddess! Is there a single thing about you that doesn’t scream gorgeous?”.

With a knowing, sultry laugh she answered, “No, there isn’t, as a matter of fact.”.

She leaned her back into my chest. The perfect full softness of her flowing onto me. We both continued watching the lusty scene play out. Her ample charms were further evident as she continued relentlessly stroking me up and down. The fullness of her arms moving was a fantastic sight, moving up and down with her hand again and again.

“Here it comes, hon.” Slightly turning against me to draw my attention. I held her closer with a kiss to her shoulder as we watched. The seed in my balls began to rocket out as I saw my hands reaching underneath her. Holding her magnificent breasts together and up the aimed the head of my cock down into her velvet cleavage. A loud moan was followed by jets of white hot cum. Over and over again she milked with her hands as a never-ending volley of seed coated the elegance of her bosom.

“There isn’t a woman alive that makes me cum like you. But you know that don’t you?”

“And I love watching you cum for me, baby.” She purred with a smile.

We both watched the display come to an end as I bent down and took her lips into my mouth.

“We ARE pretty good, aren’t we”? Val asked.

“Yes indeed, we are!” I said, drawing my hands over her nipples.

“Trying to tell me something, mister? Those ARE my nipples you are getting hot.”

I giggled in her ear.

"Force of habit, Goddess.”, and kissed her tender shoulder again.

“Can I pick the next one, baby?” I grinned.

“What did you have in mind?”

“That tummy I love so much…” with an exhale and a groan.

Val laughed as she took the remote from me and punched up a scene.

We were both bathed in bright light as the delicious image of pale naked ass filled the screen.

“Right in time to watch you cumming in my mouth…”, I hissed into her ear. We both looked to see my arms wrapped tightly wrapped around her waist. My head was almost covered with her overflowing sex. I licked my lips as I saw my head twisting left and right, driving forward in circles deeper into her delicious soaking pussy. A loud moan that ramped up to a lusty deep scream signaled that her sex had been pulled into my mouth.

Her ass shook violently like a vibration as her orgasm overtook her. Watching her… seeing the intense beauty of her body in complete pleasure made me sigh to myself in contentment. No doubt about it… Val was my fat Angel. Watching her perfect body in all of it’s decadent softness was almost like a confession of the unmistakable beauty and feminist that only fat girls can ever know. Val knew that I was a sucker for her body. She loved watching how she could turn me on with a sway of her hips. Setting her perfection in motion. I usually was drooling at that point.

I was mesmerized watching her on the screen.

“That’s not the one we were looking for!”, she said, snapping me back to reality.

“Oh!… Right.”, I mumbled.

A devilish chuckle from Val indicated she knew I had been ‘enjoying’ that little clip. Clicking ahead she found our original choice.

“Hehehe… Found it!”, she said and settled back into my chest.

We picked up at a moment just after she had cum her brains out and I was moving from deep within her perfect thighs to stand in front of her reclined expanse stroking a very swollen cock that was quite close to orgasm.

Her breathing was slower and less urgent as she finally opened her eyes and smiled sweetly at me and then grinned at that moment's thought.

"I know what you wanted to do...," She purred.

I knew she was watching my stroke my cock now and I replied.

"Mmmm... I bet you do, angel! But first I want you to suck my cock just before I do."

I stood between her legs and with wink she leaned forward nursed the dripping head into her mouth. I released my cock as her hand replaced mine. Her expert skill once again had my balls almost ready to deliver their contents.. The pace of her lips and tongue matched with her hand jacking the length of my shaft increased just noticeably. With a final deep kiss to my cockhead she relinquished my cock and laid back into the couch. I was now stroking myself at a rushed pace.

I watched and waited as she lifted and gathered her overflowing tummy with both hands presenting her flowing softness to me. Then with loving eyes she gave me a much needed green light.

"Cum for me, baby.".

I groaned as her words and sight of her endless softness below me brought the first contraction of my long overdue orgasm. I pointed my swollen cock down to begin unloading myself on her gorgeous body. On cue my eruption began spraying forth in full heavy archs onto her gorgeous exposed tummy. Over and over again my balls thumped their gift out for her. All the while I groaned loudly and stroked each spray out of my cock.

She smiled sweetly and satisfied until the last pearls of release dropped free from my cock onto the soaked beauty of her generous body. Her hands moved in circles over the folds and curves of her mid-excess now covered generously with jizz.

“You look like you enjoyed that, mister.”, Val said as she stood up.

“Are you kidding”, I said with a toothy grin. “You are just too smokin hot, Goddess.”

She arched her back and planted her hand on hip cocking her head back at me.

“ I know, hon. Now get your ass in bed with me and tell me that again!”.

She practically had me floating behind her as she led the way.

The End

Note: Looking for all the predicted horrble punctuation and spelling errors? Surprise - there weren't that many and now they've mostly disappeared! We do that sort of thing in these parts! - ed.

Latest posts

Back