• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hot'n'Juicy by steve aka (USBBW, Feeding, Stuffing, Immobility, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve-aka

USBBW, Feeding, Stuffing, Immobility, XXWG - a short story I wrote mostly as an exercise in character description. Enjoy!

Hot’n’Juicy
by steve aka

“Look at that stuck-up bitch struttin’ her stuff,” my girlfriend says, spraying chunks of mashed potatoes and gravy from her mouth towards the TV as she watches ‘America’s Next Top Model’, “Who does she think she is? I’m WAAAAY hotter than she’ll EVER be!
BLAAOHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!”

The thing is she’s right, in a certain way she COULD be a model. Her face is strikingly gorgeous with an excellent bone structure – at least what can be gleaned of said structure. Her's is a visage needing no make-up or dangling jewelry to enhance its natural loveliness.

She has large, almond shaped, piercingly beautiful blue eyes, the irises of which are ringed by circles of deep onyx that serve only to enhance their splendor. These radiant orbs are endearingly veiled by sleepily seductive half-closed eyelids that simply serve to add to their alluring magnetism. Her petite, retroussé nose is faultlessly formed.

Her large, pillowy lips conceal perfect pearls of teeth that aren’t too big or too gummy. This magnificent face is framed by long, lustrous, raven-black hair that flows down between her shoulder blades in its untethered state but is usually pulled back into naively seductive pigtails to keep it out of her way. Her impeccably pale porcelain skin is incredibly supple and blemish free.

However there is one MAJOR thing keeping her from supermodel superstardom and that is her body. Her body is, well there’s just no better way to say it, she is massively obese. And when I say massively obese I don’t mean like 300 pounds…or even 800 pounds. She weighs more like AT LEAST 3500 pounds. However no one really knows for sure how much she currently weighs as she hasn’t been weighed in about four years. She’s undoubtedly MUCH heavier than that by AT LEAST a thousand pounds, which is an admittedly low estimate.

Now don’t get me wrong, I think my girl is THE HOTTEST babe on the planet and I worship the ground she waddles on, or at least the couch she sits upon as she doesn’t really get up from it all that much.

Her overfed, plump cheeks crowd her nose and mouth and threaten to utterly occlude the pretty penetration of her beauteous glare inside caves of fat with just a mere pound or two more of added adipose. Her dainty chin is framed by a massive fringe of flab that pendulously wobbles in time to her constant consumption of nutrients, akin to a globular metronome measuring mastication.

Her arms are hyper-inflated pillows of segmented fat of distally receding girth, each successive subdivision threatening to engulf the next in billowing piles of bulging flesh until almost literally drawing to a close around her swollen hands. These bloated appendages characteristically associated with manual dexterity are almost completely hidden by the nineteen inch in diameter segments of ringed flab that make up the concluding portions of her forearms, her swollen fingers only able to just barely peek through these overwhelming enclosures of flab.

Her overstuffed parodies of hands would be downright dainty if not for the fact that they are plumped with so much fat that her fingers can scarcely grasp objects any more. She definitely has a difficult time effectively manipulating items such as computer keyboards and TV remotes. However she still manages to shovel food into her fat face.

Her breasts are monstrously huge and fall to either side of her paunch where they settle in beanbag-chair sized dollops of aggregated mammary flab on the floor at either side of the creaking, overburdened hide-a-bed couch she literally engulfs in the living room. But even these massive congregations of flesh pale in comparison with her mammoth belly.

This testament to decades of unrestrained gluttony is an astounding sight to behold. It starts from just below her chin flab where it expands outwards in a conquering fashion to completely envelop her legs. Around the area of her forty-two inch deep navel it segments into two massive halves that then spill over the edge of her bed to spread across the floor for four or five feet at their remotest curvatures. This mammoth monstrosity of rapacious corpulence groans and undulates seductively as she continuously stuffs enormous quantities of food into it during her day-long repasts.

Her bottom half is just as massive as her top but being that her belly is so distractingly huge her lower extremities are easy to overlook. However, her ass does a pretty good job of drawing attention to itself. Each buttock extends out behind her for about seven feet. Her width from hip to hip is FOURTEEN feet at the widest point and her total circumference is TWENTY-THREE feet in diameter and this DOESN’T include her belly.

Her legs are seen only sparingly as it is quite a chore to lift her humongous belly from them. But we manage to expose them several times a day when we clean her up after helping her to do her, ahem, bodily functions onto an absorbent pad we position under her. However, in these fleeting moments when they are visible, one can tell that her legs, much like her arms, are a series of flabby segments that droop and hang and threaten to envelop the segments below them. Their girth is impressive, akin to massive tree trunks in some forest of pale flab.

The skinniest segments, at MERELY two and a half feet in diameter, are her ankles. Each one ending in converging bulbous blobs of fat that engulf her feet in flab with only her dainty little toes sticking out. Talk about cankles! Her feet, much like her hands, would be small if they weren’t so swollen by fat. In fact her shoe size, measured in men’s sizing, is only six and a half.

Her overall enormity is magnified by the fact that she is very short, only about five feet two inches tall. She is a living dichotomy, diminutive and gigantic at one fell swoop, kind of like jumbo shrimp. Although telling her that will just get you sent out to the store to retrieve some shrimp for her – most likely two or three cases worth.

She doesn’t seem to think twice about her massive obesity and judging by her lifestyle which consists of not much more than eating, sleeping, and watching TV she is definitely gonna get A LOT bigger. Indeed, she seems to be under the impression that her size is part of what makes her so hot. I definitely agree! In fact, when a woman can put away TWO entire 30 pound turkeys with all the trimmings by herself and half an hour later be asking me to phone her in an order of 25 pizzas as a ‘small snack’ I’d say that she has no compunctions about getting bigger. But I wouldn’t have it any other way.

“BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!”

Latest posts

Back