• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

House Call at Michelle's-by Sonic Purity (~BBW, Imagery, Romance, Explicit Sex, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Imagery, Romance, Explicit Sex, ~MWF) - a serviceman's housecall winds up lasting a lifetime

House Call at Michelle’s
by Sonic Purity

[Editor’s Note - as specifically requested in the narrative below, readers should be aware of the following: this work as posted in 2007 is based on an original work by Sonic Purity, circa 1995. It contains changes made by the Dimension’s editorial staff to the original version of this story written in 1995. The changes involve formatting, realistic weights and certain language.

Although the story alludes to other works by this author none are known to be extant, but we would be interested in reviewing them if anyone knows better. Finally, although the author’s excessively self-deprecatory notes have been retained, they are purely his own statements of opinion and decidedly do not represent our conclusions regarding the quality of his work.]

[ AUTHOR’S NOTE: Wait! Before this story begins there’s some verbiage to crawl through first…If you are bothered by tales involving crying; low self-esteem; emotional instability; potential co-dependence; suicidal thoughts; firearms; atheism; frank discussion or by commentary regarding human sexual thoughts, feelings, and actions; weight-gain; or fatlove; for your own peace of mind please click your browser back button and go away.

If you are looking for a quick, hot & steamy wankoff tale (I like those sometimes), this may NOT work for you, as it is as much a romantic love story as a sex story (or so I fancy).

Please note that this was my first story, written many years ago (1995), and may not meet the standards of other contemporary stories nor even some of my own future offerings (which i can almost guarantee will suck less… er, will be better ). This story was written at first in the present tense, then switched to past, etc. I have attempted to switch it all to present tense (to suit its original intent as a present-tense answer to a question being asked), but as I usually work in the past tense, the conversion may read stilted or be imperfect. The management apologizes.

Please also note that my stories are not usually as over-the-top narcissistic as this one is in places (keep your barf bags ready… it’s downright obnoxious). Remember, I initially i wrote this to answer the survey question about my most often recurring innermost sexual fantasy, and my fantasies are actually more-or-less like this even though self-serving exchanges like the one below would never happen in the “real” world. And i guarantee future stories from me will not contain this stuff.

One final note: when i wrote this, i was surprisingly naive about the realities of human fat, fatness, being fat, and weight gain, (being but a thin-to-normal-sized FA - not that I even yet have it all figured out now!). For the sake of “artistic integrity” and accurate reporting, I have left the content as it was originally written, even though i now suspect the weight numbers are unreasonably high, in some cases by hundreds of pounds (if they’re not, and you know this from personal experience, I [and i suspect others] would appreciate it if you would post details of your experience here or email me. Fibbers, liars, and exaggerators can go blow chunks ).

Please feel free to adjust the weights (or anything else for that matter) in your own mind or on your own copy on your own personal computer (JUST DON’T REPOST IT MODIFIED please. Unless you clearly state it is modified, note who modified it, and credit as follows: “Based upon an original story by Sonic Purity.” Thanks).

Let us get going…

Prologue

This is my first fatlove story, written late July 1995, during my early Internet days. I was romping around in alt.sex.fat (or related, via AOL at the time), and ran across this survey:

Subject: Sex in the 90's. survey
Date: 18 Jul 1995 02:21:53 GMT
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

PLEASE YOU MUST BE 18!!! - o.k.

Only participate in this survey if you are willing to be open, honest,
and receptive!!!! - o.k.

QUESTIONS FOR SURVEY FOR USE IN RESEARCH FOR BOOK;

SEX IN THE 90'S, AN OPEN DISCUSSION OF ALL SEXUAL PREFERENCES, BEHAVIORS, AND LIFESTYLES BY THOSE WHO LIVE IT

PLEASE !!!!! ONLY COMPLETE THIS SURVEY IF YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I answered the questions:
1. male
2. yes
3. straight
4. Loneliness is: 1. The label applied by humans to the emotionally painful feelings of lacking an intimate interpersonal relationship.
2. A euphemism for lack of a satisfying sexual relationship with
another.​

etc. as expected, but soon I became more verbose (#26 was something about one’s most exciting real-life sexual experience, or something like that):

26. a. <wheew> Feeling the fat belly and swollen breasts of my True Love {defined as: girlfriend, living together} on top of me as we're having sex in the conventional man-on-bottom position, telling me she weighed slightly more than I did (her: 153 lbs. on a 5'4" frame) and did not want to get any fatter (she didn't).

b. The excitement that she was the fattest she had ever been, weighed more than i did (i'm 6'0"), and feeling her luscious fat.​

When I hit question #39, something along the lines of “What is your most often recurring sexual fantasy?” (oh how I wish I hadn’t tossed that survey…). I went off. I kept typing and typing and typing, no doubt influenced by Melanie Bell’s (at the time) new serial “story - Melanie”.

Pretty soon, I overran AOL client’s 24k buffer limit, and switched to SimpleText. It was not long before i hit SimpleText’s (well, OK, the Apple TextEdit routine’s) 32k limit, and transferred to WriteNow.

About 8 hours after so innocently starting, the story was ended (at least in its initial form), the survey completed, and I arose from my computer chair. It was 5 a.m.; beginning to get light; birds chirping. Here i was, exhausted, drained, unemployed, no clear future ahead, having just “wasted” the night writing third-rate fantasy instead of doing something “useful”. And I didn’t care!

It was at that moment that I realized beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was insane. Life suddenly became much easier and more enjoyable. Here then is the story that I wrote in response to that long ago survey question 39 &#8211;

“What is your favorite recurring fantasy”:

---------------

Latest posts

Back