• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do you choose your friends?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore
Something happened tonight that made me question my choice in friends. I have a friend that I have known for about 4-5 years now. In many ways we have a lot in common and she is really nice to me and to a couple of other close friends in the group. She will often go out of her way for me or our other friends if we need help and I would do the same for her. However, when it comes to people she is not friends with and has no interest in being friends with she has very little patience and tends to be rude. Tonight there was an incident between her and another coworker who I am close to. She was extremely rude to him with little provocation. I don't think that what he said deserved the response that it got. It was merely a miscommunication, no malice involved on his part. I told her that I felt she went too far and her response was "He deserved it. You get what you give."

My question is even though she treats me well, can I in good conscience be friends with someone who feels it is okay to treat others badly at the slightest thing that annoys her?

Latest posts

Back