• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How to know if somebody stares at you because he likes you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaMaris

Reading different threads here I've noticed there are a lot of confident women around and quite a few are in relationships. In my case I am unfortunately not that confident (working on it though :blush:) and I find it very hard to meet somebody. Thanks to Dimensions I know there are actually men out there who do like women because of their size and not despite of it.

But how do you know if a guy likes you and looks at you because he does like your size maybe is a FA or if he just stares at you because you are fat and he doesn't like it? I am so terrible unsecure about that. I will give you an example so you know what I am talking about...

I work in a large company with of course a lot of people around me. So when I am outside doing my break people stare at me. They always have in my life and probably always will. Normally they stop after getting used seeing me. But I noticed 2 or 3 guys (not a group, different, independent persons) who do not stop. They do not laugh, they just stare. Look in my direction, look away, look back... If I have a good day I think they stare shyly and interested and if I have a very very very good day I might even think kinda wishful (?). If I have a bad day they just stare because I am fat.

But.. how do I find out the reality? I mean with one I already found out because he started to say Hello when I pass. But nothing more – a smile and hello, so do I... But the 1-2 others do nothing. I try to look friendly or try a shy smile ... but how do I get them talk to me, go for a next step if there is one (assumed they like me)?

Please do not suggest I should start talking to them because I would never ever do that! I am horrible shy and maybe a little bit old-fashioned. I do realize men can be shy too ;) Once a very good (male) friend of mine who is very good looking and always attractes a lot of women and who knows about my problems told me: "Do you think it is easy to talk to a woman who I really like? I am not very shy, but when there is a beautiful woman every man will be shy"... Great! ...

How do YOU handle that, figure out if the guy actually likes you and how do you get men actually ask you out on a date?

I know this must sound like a 16 year old writing but when I comes to dating I often feel like 16 again as I do not have that much dating experience.
So you see - I definitely need your help! :doh: :bow:

StellaMaris

Latest posts

Back