• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How to print stories from the Library...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zonker

I guess this is the place to post this question, and I'll bet I'm not alone in asking it.

Oftentimes, I want to take a story off the computer, print it, but this forum format is a nightmare for printing. In Dimensions old "Weight Room" collection, it was easy to just hit the print button and get a nice copy of a story. I liked that much better than this for printing.

With this forum format, though, what I do is select the story (and if it's in several posts, this is really time-consuming), then copy it, then paste it in a word document to print.

Anybody have other ideas on how to easily print these weight-gain masterpieces...

Thanks,
Zonker

Latest posts

Back