• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How We Met - by DocileJ (~BBW, Romance, Mild sex, Domination )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docilej

I like her large AND in-charge :)
~BBW, Romance, Mild sex domination- two hestant young adults bond firmly by taking the slow track, then wind up in role reversal

How We Met: an alternate reality love story
by DocileJ

Part One of Two

It all started a few years after you graduated high school. You were working a couple of part time jobs trying to pool your money to get up some tuition. You had this grand plan ahead of you. You were going to go to college and major in psychology. You had it in the back of your head you were going to be a doctor someday.

"Dr. Elly". Just the thought of that brought a smile to your face. And what a smile it was. It brightened up your whole appearance. And it was something I always looked forward to when I stopped into the department store where you worked at on the week nights.

While you were pushing towards college I was just settling in on my first big job out of college. Tuesday night was 'shopping night' for me and you recognized me as a regular shopper there. Once or twice I awkwardly approached you asking for directions in the store. You knew I was desperately trying to ask you out. Fumble as I might, you knew my intentions from a mile away.

Eventually one night we actually had a real conversation as you worked the cash register. I finally got the nerve up and asked you out. Luckily for me you weren't seeing anyone, and you found me cute. On the surface we weren't a perfect match, but life is about taking chances, right?

I was busy trying to establish myself at work, and you had your hands full with getting ready for college. Sure I was a bit older, but not that much older. Maybe that's what you needed. You were always more 'adult' than friends your age, and maybe just maybe I was a guy who’d be wise enough to appreciate a women such as yourself. If not, what's another dinner and a movie?

I was so relieved that you said yes. As excited as I was at the prospect of going out with you, I was just as relieved that I didn't have to find another place to shop if you said no.

We made plans for that Saturday. Dinner and movie, we decided to split the call. I picked the restaurant, a local Italian place, can't go wrong with pasta. And you picked the movie. "Speed" just came out and you figured it had just the right elements for a first date movie. We both dressed casual, although maybe a little more dressed up than usual.

As the week wound down the both of us got anxious, nervous even. A little voice entered our heads whispering “maybe this is the one". We didn't listen too intently. We didn't want to raise our expectations too high. And maybe that little voice was just our hormones kicking in.

As time went on you learned that I wasn't all that experienced in the ways of women, and you were in the midst of a 'man-free' period. You dated enough of losers and oafs in the last couple of years to last you a while. You wanted a time out. You needed to step back and really start getting serious about who you dated.

Well the date went great. The dinner was excellent and Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock came through with a winner. I had a great time. For the first time in my life I actually went out with an attractive woman who wasn't just all looks. She was a really good person. As for you, you were pleasantly surprised how nice of a guy I was. I was very presentable, bought flowers, opened doors; I was on my best behavior.

Secretly you chuckled to yourself seeing me stammer a couple of times during the evening. Sure he had a full time job, and a nice car, but he’s a novice around women. At the end of the evening we wound up at your parent's house. It was a bungled embrace good night. I had no idea what to do. Because of our height difference you couldn't just simply kiss me. You saw me going for a handshake. You giggled and shook your head. You stepped forward and simply hugged me good night.

You were in such a great mood that hug was a little more enthusiastic than we expected. You took full advantage of your size and gave me a big old bear hug. First I was caught off guard by your action, and then I was surprised by your strength.

As you thanked me for a wonderful evening you could feel the tension leave my body. From standing tense I began to “melt” on your frame. Just before you released me you felt my expanding manhood press into your thigh. It took me a second to form the words of thanks and good bye wishes, but you already knew just how good of a time I had by my state of arousal.

My mind raced as I tried to form the question of asking you out again, but you beat me to the punch and told me, “I’ll be seeing you around at the store. Maybe we can do this again sometime.”

You gave a devilish smile and batted your eyes as you left me on the porch. I nodded dumbly and smiled. I waved good bye and walked back to the car. You were such a tease. First you tell me you had a great time and hugged me. Then you tell me maybe we can get together again.

This set my mind spinning. I was attracted to you, and I did have a nice time. Now I was dying to go out with you again. Sleep would be a rare commodity for me that night. Meanwhile you spent the next few hours studying and then treated yourself a relaxing hot bath. There was so much on your plate you didn’t want to let your mind wander. There would be plenty of time for that tomorrow.

Eventually our paths crossed back at the store and you spent your break time with me in the store’s restaurant. Over sodas we talked about this and that. We traded work stories and funny incidents that happened to each other since our date. As you drank from your straw seductively you giggled over some comment I made. While the story wasn’t all that funny you were entertaining yourself, seeing how long it would take for me ask you out again.

While I worked up the nerve to ask I was overwhelmed with the fact that I was conversing with such a beautiful young woman. This is so unlike me. I don’t have luck like this. And with you laughing like that it was very difficult to maintain eye contact. Your curvy body jiggled just right.

Eventually I worked up my nerve to ask for a second date. You played it cool of course. You didn’t jump out and say yes, but you were warm to the idea. And even though I asked, you were the one that dictated where and when. Plans were made for a lunch.

You felt a lunch time meal would set the right mood. It would eliminate the seriousness of a dinner, and with it being daylight it would create an atmosphere for a more open truthful dialogue. Whether this was something you picked up from one of your classes or one of the many magazines you read you couldn’t remember. But you did know for a fact it worked.

Since our first date you had time to think. You did like me. But that was to be kept secret. You wanted to know me better, see how good of a fit we were. My intensions were good but you had to make sure. Too many times you were hurt in past. You wanted a solid relationship, and needed someone to be there. Was I the one? If I was a keeper you decided we’d have to go slow.

A mid-week lunch date was just the ticket. It broke up your week and made the weekend seem that much sooner. We arrived separately at a local family owned pub specializing in grinders. You were dressed in ‘business casual’. There was a career fair scheduled next week at college and you were using this week to try out various outfits.

You arrived first and staked out a booth. From the side window you saw me pull up in a new car. Not being a car person you couldn’t tell what I drove, but you surmised it was a cut above your basic entry level econo-box. I was ushered to our table by a hostess. I was dressed in a pair of chinos and a buttoned dress shirt. I thanked the woman and was seated.

You smiled at my gratitude towards the help and the puppy dog eyes made taking in your appearance. Whether it was due to you showing off a little cleavage or my tardiness you couldn’t surmise. After we settled in and the food was delivered we made small talk about our families and jobs. Not only did you learn of my full time job, but how I recently started to house shop.

This proved to be pleasant news, so too was finding out about my normal sounding family. In turn I got to hear about your schooling and career plans. I felt a bit intimated about the challenges you were taking on, and a little concerned about an age difference. I kept quiet about the former, but as we ordered a second round I broached the subject of the latter. This drew a laugh.

You knew right away that I was older, but that didn’t bother you. You could also understand how I was off on your age. You were more mature acting than your age would indicate, and you dressed more ‘adult’ than your contemporaries. Through all this you still looked much younger. You told me you were fine with this and then asked me if I had any problems seeing a younger woman.

Once again that devilish smile came out. I coughed over my lemonade and replied that this wouldn’t be a problem. We both sat in silence smiling. Once we finished our meal the waitress brought the bill. You reached for your pocketbook offering to help, but I waved that off saying it was my treat and I would handle things. Another smile broke across your face. Staring into your deep eyes I got the feeling not only did I have to pay for lunch, but I wanted to pay for lunch.

You were within walking distance to school, but I offered to drive you there. More points were registered when I went to open the door for you. You might not know cars that well, but on the ride over to college you got to appreciate the feel of being in a new one. I drove you right in front of the building where your next class was. We turned to each other. I started to thank you for inviting me to lunch when you reached over and kissed me on the cheek.

I stopped in mid sentence.

You giggled and then proceeded to give me a quick kiss on the lips. Before I could do anything you hustled out of my car. Through an open window I asked about your weekend. I was told that you were putting in some extra hours at the store. You responded by saying that next weekend would be better. “So I can see you next weekend” I asked.

“It’s a date” you replied and walked away. Knowing I sat there transfixed at your departure you put a little extra sway in your walk. You had to bite your lower lip from giggling.

‘He’s a cutie’ you thought to yourself, ‘but can he handle a real vixen?’

The next two weeks were torture for me. I was so anxious about our date. You on the other hand had plenty of school work to concern yourself with. Only as the weekend approached did you start to plan. We met at the store on that Thursday. It being pay day I was fully prepared to buy you some snacks as we entered the store’s café. We talked about the previous week and what we wanted to do on Saturday.

In conversation you were quite impressed by my behavior. I didn’t overwhelm the conversation, and was very attentive to what you had to say. Looking back it would be very safe to say that you dominated the conversation, basically holding court, enjoying my follow up questions. I really wanted to know everything about you. There was so much to know, and just hearing you talk was joy enough.

Whenever you spoke of your career plans your face lit up and you became very animated. You beauty shone through. Not only that but you had quite the “battle plan” mapped out. The date was at a big shopping mall. There was a very nice steak place in the mall, and afterwards we decided to walk off our meal by window shopping.

We met at the restaurant. You were in a flowery dress and stylish high heels. Your outfit looked very airy and breezy, and quite feminine. Your bare shoulders were covered in a sweater rap and it hid your tremendous valley of cleavage. Your ensemble gave off the possibility that a good stiff wind would leave you naked. And the way you carried yourself showed pride if such a thing would happen. With just a hint of makeup and a luxurious tease of your reddish mane you were ready for a fun evening.

I on the other hand looked the part of mannish eye candy, dressed in new pants, shirt and tie. You smiled at my subdued tones noting that when we walked all eyes would go to you. I would neither draw attention away from you nor embarrass you.

What a relief you thought to yourself, no sneakers, and no baseball caps to be had. No dumb tattoos or a bad haircut. Your mental check list kept getting shorter. Keep this up mister, you thought to yourself, and you might just get some.

The dinner was fantastic. You joked about the outrageous size of the steaks. In return I assured you that if that’s what you want you should get it. We’re all friends here.

“There’s no way I could handle that, but your welcome to” I said.

You smiled and decided to tease. “Of course you can’t” you replied, “you’re just a wisp of a man. I on the other hand need real big meal to satisfy me.”

My eyes went wide at this comment and your eyes danced with mischief as you sipped from a wine cooler.

“Well I hope you like what you see” I asked tentatively.

“Are you referring to yourself or the steak” you joked. Before I could respond to that last retort the waiter arrived and sure enough you went for the biggest steak on the menu. Keeping a sly eye on me you noticed that I didn’t get angry at your pricey choice. Actually you witnessed me smiling at your dietary challenge.

‘So you like big girls’ you thought to yourself. Out loud you swung the conversation to previous relationships. I was tentative at first. But with your soothing feminine charms and doctor in training inquisitiveness you were able to learn of my past wiles. Over the course of dinner you learned all about me.

The source of my discomfort on this issue was there wasn’t much to say. I really didn’t want to admit my inexperience. Somehow I perceived that as not being manly. You reassured me it wasn’t. Part of you was happy about this. It eased your mind and I didn’t come across as a man-whore. You surmised that my schooling, search of a job, and cultural back round kept me from sowing more wild oats than I could of.

As the waiter brought your second wine cooler you used that drink to celebrate the fact that you were over me in yet another area. The way things were shaping up, you’d be the master in the master bedroom.

The bill was settled up and we started our walk of the mall. With a little alcohol in us and getting know each other better we soon found ourselves hand in hand. Things really felt right. I made you feel such at ease, and the way the night went you became the center of my attention.

Our guards were down and we soon found ourselves walking closer together. Smiling at other couples the warmth grew and the few times you saw mothers with their infants you found yourself laying your head on my shoulder. Interpreting that as a ‘go ahead’ you soon found my arm wrapped around your glorious waist. There were even times you swore you felt my hand run across your ass cheeks.

“Had a good time” I asked as we made it back to my car. You purred and just nodded yes. As I held the door for you, you grabbed my tie and lowered my head. In so doing you kissed me on the lips ever so briefly. Once back in the car you started to rub my right thigh while I drove.

“How would you like to cap off this evening” I asked.

“Ice cream” you whispered, “I need something sweet in my mouth.” You could actually hear me gasp at this reply. We soon found ourselves at a Dairy Queen. You suggested parking in the shadows of the parking lot, while I suggested we snack in the car.

Once we had our order I didn’t know what I found more appealing, the way you licked your ice cream cone, or the way you caressed your belly enjoying the treat.

Once the ice cream was done we started complimenting each other on how nice of a time we had. As our eyes grew accustomed to the low light we sat back admiring the glow of the neon lights and the blur of passing cars. I turned to you and smiled, but you were already starring at me.

You looked so cute sitting there. Your smile actually seemed to radiate giving a glow. And like a moth to a flame I found myself being drawn towards you. Neither of us said a word until I tilted my head. You started to giggle but we soon found ourselves in a passionate lip lock. What started out as a delicate smoothes on the lips exploded into a full French kiss.

I was overwhelmed with the sensations of your body. Being so close your womanly scent and perfume clouded my mind. I felt your long tresses fall around me covering my face. Originally I held you in a hug, but as your tongue explored my mouth I was given a silent permission to explore.

My long fingers slid from your shoulders down your torso. They immediately felt out your breasts. You sensed me groan as I cupped your natural treasures. You stifled a second giggle at this. ‘Best you ever felt, huh’ you thought to yourself. You broke off our kiss and started to kiss my cheek and worked your way to my ear.

As you sought out my lobe I tilted my head to make your job easier. As my ear became the target of your nibbling you brought yourself forward. I soon found myself pinned by your heavenly weight. By this time your sweater wrap was off and the spaghetti straps of your dress were falling to your elbows.

Your massive bosom was dangerously close to coming out. I reached out and caressed your back side. As you wiggled your buns you glided a hand down my body and grabbed my inner thigh. I started to breathe heavy and you swore you saw nervousness in my eyes.

“What’s wrong” you purred, “should we stop?” Before I could answer you started to rub my crotch.

“No” I stammered, “I’m just afraid of what might happen.”

You sat up and looked at me confidently. “Oh Jimy” you laughed, “I know exactly what’s going to happen.” And with that you started to unzip me. As nervous as I was my body unconsciously started to raise its hips. Once you snaked a strong hand into my jeans you pulled them down. As if on command my penis popped up through the fly on my flannel underwear. Although not the biggest you ever seen it brought a smile to your face as you grasped it.

“Looks like someone really enjoyed this evening” you laughed. Before I could debate this you kissed me again, strongly. You then proceeded to work your way across my cheek to my ear. After nibbling for some time you bent forward and dropped your head over my crotch.

You eased up on your hand job and proceeded to give me the finest oral treat I ever received. After some teasing licks you clamped your pouty lips on my shaft. My heart skipped a beat as you swirled your tongue around my cockhead. You bobbed your head up and down working me up to my largest state.

Once you knew the climax was near you pulled back and reached for some napkins. To completely overwhelm me we started kissing again and soon enough I finished at your finger tips. You looked upon me in my moment of utter bliss. You smiled at how literal this evening ended. You literally had me in the palm of your hand. Our date ended up back at your parent’s place. We kissed good night and I couldn’t thank you enough for such a wonderful evening.

The next day I had flowers delivered to your house. I wrote a short thank you note and said I would really like to see you again. We did eventually have a follow up date.

This time around to make sure we didn’t get ahead of ourselves you decided that nothing sexual would happen. You wanted the relationship to progress slowly. Also, you wanted to test me to see how much I would push for another sexual encounter. I too wanted to take things slowly and you were pleasantly surprised by my constraint.

As much as I wanted a repeat of what happened last time I didn’t push. I didn’t want to ruin things. I was thankful for what happened, and I knew if things were to get physical, the time would come. Although we kept our pants on we held hands, walked close, and necked. Instead of wasting our time on a carnal romp we talked and got to know each other.

As close as we could have been in bed our long talks cemented our friendship and we really got comfortable in each other’s company. These first dates led to more dates and eventually we were a couple and dating exclusively. Going out on a Friday or Saturday was now routine. We were introduced to our friends and family.

Your family warmly accepted me. They thought I was a good guy and were happy that you found someone nice. On my side my folks were blind-sided by the fact that I actually had a girlfriend and were quite surprised by this. It was nothing personal with you, they were quite impressed. Once they got over the idea of me seeing someone things went a lot more smoothly.

Your circle of friends accepted me in right away and made me comfortable. My friends took a quick liking to you, but so too were they surprised that I had a girlfriend. I was always the most shy and unluckiest one when it came to dating. Everyone has a type and it took me years to realize mine. Every girl I dated was a little heavy. It took a long time for me to see the pattern here, but I came to realize that was "my type".

With my bad luck, every one of them turned out to have issues with their body, and for one reason or another, the relationship failed. You on the other hand were very comfortable in your own skin and proud of the way nature played out. Your confidence flowed and went through me. I was happy to be around you and visa versa.

Since size wasn't an obstacle we were able to delve deeper into our relationship. Eventually we did go to the next level sexually. Although you were on the pill you insisted that I wear a condom. I never argued the point. I was quite content to play within your restrictions. I was totally afraid of a pregnancy and I was quite content wearing protection.

In your case it was less a matter of getting knocked up or even a health issue, than it was one of intimacy. You knew that once there was skin on skin loving making we would be thrust into the most intimate of encounters. As the months flew by you could definitely see how our relationship could become permanent.

You were saving this act for the last step. You knew if we ever experienced this we would become bonded. While you put this act on hold you let me return the favor of orally pleasuring you. This turned out to be quite the surprise. Not only did I show unrestrained enthusiasm, but I was quite good at what I did. I enjoyed massaging your body and relaxing all your muscles. When you felt totally at ease and ready you’d lie on your back and part your legs.

I would kneel before you and slowly work my tongue all around. We enjoyed this activity so much at the time it wasn’t until later in life we both came to fully appreciate the symbolism of this act and the position in which we did it. This activity more than sufficed until the time was right to become joined as man and woman. While our relationship blossomed and our sex life was good, things outside the bedroom were also on the move.

You graduated college and took your first "real job". I was building up seniority at work and my bank account was steadily growing. The big day came when I finally had enough of cash for a down payment on a house. While I went house hunting you tagged along to help me out and lend an extra set of eyes.

While I paid attention to such things as the quality of the house (the electrical, the roof, water, etc), you kept your eyes on where exactly the house was located. You nudged me in the right direction as to what town and what neighborhood. You were very interested in keeping my house purchase close to where you worked and how good the school systems were in those cities.

I didn't know it at the time but you were house shopping for the both of us. Once “I” picked out the right place you were so happy for me. During out celebration dinner you volunteered to help decorate. You kept me busy on doing the labor intensive stuff (the cleaning, the painting, getting the yard fixed), while you worked on picking out the furniture and the decorations around the house. As the house was coming together you started to feel the pangs of marriage in your body. You sensed it would any time now. Every once in while one of us would lightly touch the subject, and joke about, but beneath the surface you knew that's where we were headed.

By the time the house was livable and something you could be proud of you got yourself a new job. You took a position with another company. It was a much higher job title than your last. It came with a lot more responsibility and your salary significantly went up.

You were at the point of moving out of your parent’s house. Conversations about marriage took a more serious tone. You were at the point that you really wanted to get married. We were deeply in love and we invested quite a lot of time together. I was still on the fence about this. Marriage really frightened me.

You knew my fears and tried to soothe me along. It was at this point in time when I suffered the first family crisis of my adult life. My father was diagnosed with cancer. Practically a lifetime smoker up into his 50's, all those years of cigarettes finally caught up with him. As he was in the fight of his life I saw how my mother and he drew tighter. This health scare melted away years of a frigid marriage and brought those two closer.

This really struck me and I saw the value and beauty of what a marriage could be. That year you received the birthday present of a lifetime. I booked a surprise getaway weekend to upper state New York. It was right near where you went to college. It was just the two of us away from everything inside a cozy little hotel. Over dinner that Saturday night I proposed to you.

In the speech leading up to it I told you about all the time we knew each other, and how I never felt this way towards anyone. I explained what my father was going through and how it affected it me. I felt really bad for him, but his situation brought home what is really important. I told you how much I love you and how you're the one for me. I told you I wanted you as my wife and I want us to be together.

You knew this day was going to come, but to actually hear it still hit you very hard. You got light headed and a little woozy. You smiled your 1000 watt smile and said yes with a tear in your eye. My heart swelled at your reply. As I spoke I slid out the jewel case and popped it open displaying the diamond.

Your heart sank when you saw the hardware. This is real you thought to yourself. This is really happening. The rest of the night was a blur. We talked about informing our families and friends. We kicked around a date. Eventually we settled on the following spring. After dinner we went back to our room and made mad passionate love.

Ushering in our engagement and the next chapter of our lives you brushed aside the condom I was about use. For the first time we totally connected. It was such a moving experience and it cemented our lives together. Upon arriving back home we informed our families and there was much celebration. The one thing we couldn’t get over was how our parents looked at us. For the first time in our lives we were accepted as adults. The next year and half flew by as our wedding date approached.

Latest posts

Back