• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

hug machine for Timberwolf

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbwsweetheart

Dutch Hugaholic Treat
Mr. Ho Ho Tai suggested this "hug machine" for those who are in need of a hug. Our very own Timberwolf is going through a rough patch and in need of hugs from his Dims friends.

Please add your hug to the hug machine for TW.

(((((((Timberwolf))))))))))

bbwsweetheart

"My intent is to enclose 'huggee' with one set of parens, in large font, and in a color of my selection. I have placed my handle below the parens line. Each successive contributor will add a pair of parens in another color of their own selection, differing from the one immediately next to it. Each new contributor will then add their handle, in the same color, to the list of names. Anyone can then borrow the page to send on to anyone they know who needs a big group hug. They can do it by inserting the recipient's name (replacing 'huggee') and pm-ing the whole page to the person of their choice. I don't mind contributing a hug to anyone who needs it, and I think most of you feel the same." (All lifted directly from Mr. Ho Ho Tai's original thread.)

Latest posts

Back