• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I am new and want to introduce myself

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gettin_heavy

hi, i am 230lbs. I would like t say hi to everyone out on the Dimensions website.

I few things aout me:
i am 19 years old,
i weigh 230lbs,
i come from a fat family,
i like to read, play ma computer, watch tv/dvds, i also like goin out with ma friends.i love wearin clothes that are to small on me, they efeansive ma curvese and ma rotund belly. ;)

I started actively gainin bout a year ago.
i was an average child, even through i had a family who loved to eat. but by ma late teens i started to pile on the pounds, then i thought wat the heck and i would go and fat. At home i can eatas much as i like. At home i usaly wear a short tank top with spendex (ma top only covers ma tummy down to ma belly button and a good 5 inches are left exposed.) :D i stuff regually maybe once every to days on anythin ma mom has in the house. I love ma new body curves. I like the way ma thighs rub together when i walk, i hae a realy fat girls walk :D right now i am in the middle of eatin a bag of chips, and 2 huge tubs of ice cream. that is only a snack! dinner 2night is a large chinese takeaway, it is a must in ma family that everyon eat at least 2 platefulls of food plus dessert before u can leave the table as a result i have a very bigg family :D

sorry to go on but i hope people replie...if u want contact me do so by email it is [email protected].
thanks again
happy stuffin.

Latest posts

Back