• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I Can Eat What I Want - by chubbysexy07 (~BBW, Dream)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbysexy07

~BBW, Dream - Party girl can eat what she wants.

I Can Eat What I Want
by chubbysexy07

(Author's note: another old but very short story of mine, but fun none the less.)

Tara was a slim sexy girl that loved to party, she was 19 and her birthday was just around the corner.

She could go out all night, get drunk and eat whatever she wanted.

Her friends were similar in that way, but Tara was one of the better-looking ones. She had long dark brown hair and bright green eyes; she was a perfect size 10 with curves in the right places, the nicest round ass, perfect DD breasts. Weighing about 135lbs. She looked stunning in her tight dark purple dress.

As all her friends knew, Tara loved a party and her birthday was coming. All her friends had planned a great night out, just the way she liked it.

The day arrived and a limo pulled up outside her house with all of her friends inside. She got in, really excited about how much she was going to drink and have fun.

"I hope we can get some food at some point, I'm so hungry." said Tara in a hurried and almost complaining tone.

"All you think about is food, you better be careful now you're getting older." implied one of her friends, trying not to kill the mood.

"Don't be silly, I can eat what I want!" she laughed at the thought.

"It'll catch up with you one day, and then you won't be laughing"

"Look, I eat a lot but I work it off when I party and dance, I'll be fine. Now let's go have fun and get some food."

The night continued and Tara drank and ate all night having the best time of her life.

The night ended and she was dropped off at hope with the help of her less trashed friends.

She fell asleep and didn't wake up until past noon.

"I don't usually wake up this late, oh and feel this bad. I must have drunk too much."

Tara had a shower and wondered around the house, she started getting bored and felt hungry so went and made a snack. Knowing she could eat whatever she wanted she did, she made herself a big sandwich, with 2 packets of crisps, 3 bars of chocolate and a glass of milk.

That didn't go down too well with the drink from last night so she lay down on the sofa and watched TV. Tara didn't really work, as her family owned a business. On occasion, she would have to sit at the computer and check e-mails, and that was about all she did, all day every day, and on most evenings she would go out and party.

Tara awoke to the doorbell ringing; she must have fallen asleep. It was one of her friends with Chinese food.

"I know you usually have a meal at this time of day and I'm not at work so...I got food."

This was one of Tara's less intelligent friends, but she had food with her and that made her seem a little less stupid.

They ate and gossiped until she left; by that time, Tara was hungry again. Feeding boredom with food seemed to work for her and she loved to snack, so she did.

Tara continued in this way for another 3 months, eating, checking e-mail and meeting friends out. Until one day, she woke up and looked at herself in the mirror.
She had gained weight...

"I've got a belly," she said quietly

It was a little rounding belly on her perfect body.

"My friends were right. That's it I'm not eating a thing and I'll just drink a few glasses of milk for a day or two."

Thinking this was a good idea, she did it for 3 days. Then waking up on the third day, the belly was gone.

"Thank god, I can eat again, must have just been water stored up; I'll be ok."

She went downstairs and got straight back to her old ways, eating more than ever with bigger meals and more of them.

A few weeks past and she had put back on the weight from last time and a little extra. She looked at herself again and decided not to worry.

"It'll pass like last time," she said to herself.

Continuing with her eating and little activity took its toll and Tara found it harder and harder to put on her tight fitting clothes to go out in and all the beers and shots didn't help matters any.

A few more months rolled by and Tara had a rather large problem, or a few as it goes. Her ass, once round and sexy, was getting fatter and wobbled as she walked. Her thighs were starting to rub together, her belly peeked out of all her tops and she even had fat on her arms, not to mention the little extra chin that seemed to be growing.

"I better weigh myself," she thought. "156 lbs, oh... what's happened to me?"

Tara stopped going out and kept eating, she tried to stop eating but could not. She ordered take away and even had shopping delivered so she didn't have to be seen, she made up lies to her friends on the phone so she wouldn't have to see them.

Tara slowly got bigger and bigger, now at 200lbs her belly rolled over her clothes and jiggled when she moved, her thighs rubbed together so much when she was walking round the house her clothes had patches from the rubbing, her arms got fatter, her breasts started to bulge and sag, and her ass was getting so big it was starting to dimple. That little chin she was growing had become a full sign on her face of how fat she was.

She stood in front of the mirror and hardly recognized herself, she grabbed her belly and wobbled it, it made her feel funny, she stripped off and jumped up and down watching her fat jiggle. She hadn't had sex for so long she was turned on by what she saw in front of her she laid on her bed and felt herself all over, feeling this new body. She started playing with herself and had the most amazing orgasm while grabbing her belly.

Then, exhausted and out of breath, she fell asleep.

Tara was woken up by the doorbell; she was now on the sofa, and thin again.

"It was a dream, just a dream…"

She hurried and answered the door. It was one of her friends with Chinese food.

"I know you usually have a meal at this time of day and I'm not at work so...I got food."

"That's strange," said Tara.

"Why? You are not worried you're going to get fat are you? You know we were only joking?

"I don't mind, I'm sure I'll look and feel sexy even if I do have a fat belly."

And Tara continued the way she did before...

Back