• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I hope..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squee360

this is the right place to put this.

Here goes:

Yesterday I went out on a date with a beautiful bbw. We really hit it off and clicked really well. Coffee and a walk around the mall chatting and looking at stuff. So the end of the night comes and we kiss.

I get home and she texts me. She says, "I haven't been honest with you". I'm thinking great here comes the, i don't think you are what i'm looking for and stuff like that. Well what she said hit me to the floor. She is engaged to a guy. At that moment I was ready to just delete her number and forget about her. But she continues on and says she is trying to break it off and the only reason why she is telling me is because she really likes me. That is the reason why she is dating other people. Well even then my flags went up, (like what is this).

Well i continued to talk to her through the night, (via text mind you). I asked her why she wanted to, and why doesn't she get it over with. Turns out the guy is manipulating, controlling, and she is afraid of what he might do.

Now I'm not sure what to do. On one hand I want to continue seeing her, on the other hand the engagement thing is a little freaky. The answer seems really obvious i'm sure, but I was really taken by this girl. What would some of you say is the best route to take?

Latest posts

Back